It is one of the most beautifully located, spacious and well maintained resort.
The biggest asset that this hotel has is, its culture and the way they treat their guest.
I applaud the team and management of Leisure Hotels for installing this into their system.
Other thing which needs special mention is the excellent food quality, display, attention to details.
So considerate for their vegetarian guest to put the non-veg food on a separate table.
Surprisingly the welcome was cold and although only a few people to check in, it took them time and I had to to make sound to be heard.
I don't know why but the rooms were not up to mark. The sofa covers were dirty, the bathroom sheet was broken and chunks of white cement on the floor, termite, rusted frame etc. Complained and the same was promptly attended to but could not do the needful.
Please don't miss the river view and the evening session of music around the bonfire.
One star less for the unclean upholstery and not so good bathrooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread over an area of 10 acres, The Corbett Hideaway, one of the finest wildlife resorts in Corbett is concealed in the thick of a mango grove, where in season; the mangoes hang ripe and luscious right against your door. Exotic mixed shrubbery, alive with flowers, is crossed by pebbled paths lead to charming cottages with sit outs. The wonderful stillness is broken only by the sound of the Kosi River and myriad birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Corbett Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Corbett Hideaway Hotel Corbett
- Corbett Hideaway Hotel Nainital