Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM

Ways to Experience Kenya Tour Budget Safari
All reviews rhino camp lake nakuru national park private tour own bathroom great trip great migration once in a lifetime hour drive two hours hell's gate tent accommodations fred journey amboseli company driver
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2019

My object was to see a lot in few time: Massai Mara, Naivasha, Nakuru and Amboseli.
Kenya Tour Budget Safari made it possible. Thank you for this excellent organization. I appreciated a) a 4X4- Bus, which was very helpful in and around Massai Mara.
b) two excellent drivers/guides Josphat and Gerald. They are very experienced drivers (although the condition of the roads and the heavy traffic was a challenge) and know a lot about flora and fauna in the parks. It was a pleasure and I always felt comfortable and safe. I was lucky in seeing a lot of game, esp. predators, four of the big five within a few hours.
c) accommodation was allright - clean and very nice staff - if you want this "safari - lodge-filing" - don't expect too much .
I can warmly recommend the company for your next adventure in Kenya.

Date of experience: June 2019
chrispinusw, Guest Relations Manager at Kenya Tour Budget Safari, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Thank you very much Angelika for choosing to travel with us at Kenya tour budget safari.We are happy to have given you a memmorable safari experience,we are happy that our experienced staff were of big help to you.We look forward to working with you in the future and making more of yours and others safari memorable.

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

I and my wife chose the 4-day-3-night exclusive package for two, which meant we had an entire touring van as well as incidental accommodation to ourselves.

Covered in the package price of USD 780 per head was a 4hr+10.5hr safari of Maasai Mara with overnight stay and food, and safari of Lake Nakuru National park. We paid additional and took a tour of Lake Naivasha enroute.

Our driver-cum-guide Josphat was very knowledgeable with the birds, animals, and flora, which was very important for us since we're into identifying and tracking these things.

Date of experience: February 2019
chrispinusw, Public Relations Manager at Kenya Tour Budget Safari, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Dear Prakar,

Thank you for writing a review about the safari. We are glad we gave you the best experience during your safari in Kenya. We look forward to travelling with you again.

Kenya tour budget safari

Reviewed March 22, 2019

We traveled six days after Keni. We were on safari in the park Amboseli and Masai Mara. Looking at animals in their natural environment is an unforgettable experience. It was a beautiful journey.

Date of experience: January 2019
chrispinusw, Public Relations Manager at Kenya Tour Budget Safari, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Dear WOMBATFURIAT

Thank you for writing a review. We are glad you had the best experience. We are looking forward to traveling with you again.

Kenya tour budget safari

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

It was the best adventure for us in Kenya! My child was more happy with the experience. Especially Fred he is really love what hes doing! Not only the price but the great moments that we encounter throughout our journey

Date of experience: March 2019
chrispinusw, Public Relations Manager at Kenya Tour Budget Safari, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Dear Harold,

Thank you for writing a review. We are glad you had the best experience during your safari in Kenya. We are looking forward to travelling with you again.

Kenya Tour Budget Safari

Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

I just came back from a 2 week safari to Masai Mara, Naivasha, Nakuru, Kisumu, Kakamega and Bogoria and I was very pleased with their service. Given that I was alone, the tour was very, very good value! The accommodations were decent, the food was good, the care comfortable and the driver was very flexible. The only downside was that he was an hour late when coming to pick me up from the border with Uganda even though I had messaged me to give him my ETA. He was also reluctant to put the AC so the windows were always open and the car (and myself!) were always super dusty! He also had no knowledge whatsoever about what to do/see in Kisumu and Kakamega (off the beaten track) so I had to take control and guide him. He was very flexible so that was easy but it can be frustrating for people that fully rely on their driver to get them around. He also managed to get me to Ndere island on lake Victoria in the safest possible way after much research (it’s as if he’d never heard of it before!). Overall, they made my trip outstanding and I would definitely use them again for my future trip to Kenya!

Date of experience: February 2019
chrispinusw, Public Relations Manager at Kenya Tour Budget Safari, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Dear camille,

Thank you for contacting us. We are glad you wrote a review about the
safari and for correcting us.

Kindly we are sorry for the inconveniences and we are going to improve on
anything that was not done the best way.
We look forward to seeing you again for your next safari. Thank you.

Regards,

Kenya Budget Team Safari.