Tripadvisor
Jan Juc
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing views, fantastic experience.

Awesome experience, beautiful views - David was very friendly and put me at ease. Loved it! Go do... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Leannevmw
Soar over the waves

Thanks Great Ocean Road Paragliding ( Dave and Joel)! We had such an awesome experience! My son and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
473thuc
Melbourne
via mobile

All reviews amazing experience these guys felt completely safe great ocean road great communication tandem flight scared of heights fun experience weather conditions great fun noah bells cliffs paragliders gor moggs fears
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Joel and staff from Great Ocean Road Paragliding were amazing. Steve enjoyed his flight and had total confidence in Joel's skills and ability. Lovely humans, great adventure for Steve and family.

1  Thank Purplejohnjeannie
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I went paragliding on Wednesday with Noah (co owner of the business). Absolutely loved every minute of it! Very professional guys to deal with, I felt completely safe and had a truly memorable experience with incredible views over Bells Beach, Highly recommend this experience to others.

The team at GOR Paragliding were also really helpful when we were trying to lock in dates that suited us and would also provide appropriate weather conditions, good communication throughout and really flexible when we had to change a couple of times. This wont be the last time i fly with them.

1  Thank TTTTTTTTT1
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Noah & Joel were excellent!! Calm, fun, generous with time, clear with instructions.... I just loved it!! I absolutely recommend this company & this experience. I was not scared or apprehensive at all & I thought I would be. SO MUCH FUN!!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Brookemarie79
Reviewed January 4, 2020

I went paragliding on new year’s day and it was a great experience. Very relaxing and well worth it.

1  Thank Alexandra A
Reviewed January 4, 2020

My sister and I went to Point Addis to check out the paragliders. We came across a sign about being able to paraglide with a professional and ended up going to check it out, and boy, we are so happy that we did! After speaking to Noah and signing up, we were up in the air within 30 minutes.

Noah was professional, informative, and very thorough. With Noah, you get to see some stunning views while feeling safe in the air.

I couldn’t recommend this experience enough! Not only was it one of the best things on our trip, it was one of the coolest things we have ever done. If you are going to splurge on one thing on the Great Ocean Road, splurge on this!

1  Thank Emma L