“Horrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ipswich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I popped by for the Sunday brunch, and to see how the service lives up to as it was our first choose for our up coming wedding. The views here are excellent, and that's about there only positive. After ordering we ordered our dribks, only to discover one cup was dirty with a long red smudge mark up the side. We ignored the mark and put it down to been unlucky. We enjoyed the view in the Jacaranda room, however noticing the day heating up questioned and the potential of the room been used in summer as there is no outside ceiling fans. After 20 mins my meal was brought out with the comment of our fritters soon to come. I sat and waited for my partners meal for 15 minutes before eveutanlty starting, the meal for 25- was average and over priced for what you received. 50 mins from placing our order, I asked to speak to some one in regards to the time to cook the fritters and what was going on. The young girl could not explain and had to get the manager named Vannesa who rudely told me that this is to be expected and that she though we where going to share my meal. Firstly you never make assumptions, and how she has managed to survive in this industry ia beyond me. She asked if we wanted our fritters to go, I did not want them after the rude and disgusting performance. After leaving o contacted the manger who would look into the matter and get back to me today - it is now 6:30pm and I have not heard anything. My advice, stop at the pub, stop any where at that matter. They bring down the people of Marburg with there shoddy service.

• 1 of 5 bubbles