“Great cafe”

The Girls' Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Marburg
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

We visited this lovely cafe on a return trip to look at the Gatton campus. Friendly staff, spotlessly clean and a good range of food ( with bonus gf options). Worth the drive.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 11, 2018

We have had many good coffee and friendly service, but this place tops them all. Reminds me of country hospitality at its absolute best. Just off the main highway on your way into Marburg, with parking provided. Takeaway or dine in options available as well. Super friendly staff and very clean. Any food we have had has been hot and tasty. Well worth a visit. Perfect place to have a break if you are travelling long distances or short distances.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018

roadside Cafe off highway . A Truckie told us of this Wonderful Cafe meals.

We Enjoyed a Large tasty Breakfast here during Winter.

And years later when Traveling by ,We dropped in for Lunch and Coffee.

Meals are Wholesome Country Style.

They Bake their own Breads . We Loved Their German Style Rye Bread.

So I Bought a Loaf for HOME.

Country Style Meals and table Service too. More than a Cafe.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in spontaneously on the way home from Brisbane to Toowoomba yesterday for a coffee. So glad I did! It was possibly the best cappuccino of my life! I decided to have lunch as well. As the breakfast menu was on til 2pm, I had scrambled eggs wth mushrooms, bacon, tomato and rye bread. The serve was huge and it was delicious. I had almost stopped at the servo a few kms earlier but decided to support a local business instead. A good decision and one I must be conscious to make more often. The service was really friendly - it made my day. Will
Definitely stop in again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for coffee and cake. Great coffee, pies very tasty and lovely cake.

Top tip- handy place to stop for a reviver when traveling out west. Nice little row of shops with selection of gifts.

Date of visit: October 2018