“Excellent Meals and Coffee and Service .”

The Girls' Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Marburg
Reviewed November 11, 2018

roadside Cafe off highway . A Truckie told us of this Wonderful Cafe meals.

We Enjoyed a Large tasty Breakfast here during Winter.

And years later when Traveling by ,We dropped in for Lunch and Coffee.

Meals are Wholesome Country Style.

They Bake their own Breads . We Loved Their German Style Rye Bread.

So I Bought a Loaf for HOME.

Country Style Meals and table Service too. More than a Cafe.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in spontaneously on the way home from Brisbane to Toowoomba yesterday for a coffee. So glad I did! It was possibly the best cappuccino of my life! I decided to have lunch as well. As the breakfast menu was on til 2pm, I had scrambled eggs wth mushrooms, bacon, tomato and rye bread. The serve was huge and it was delicious. I had almost stopped at the servo a few kms earlier but decided to support a local business instead. A good decision and one I must be conscious to make more often. The service was really friendly - it made my day. Will
Definitely stop in again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for coffee and cake. Great coffee, pies very tasty and lovely cake.

Top tip- handy place to stop for a reviver when traveling out west. Nice little row of shops with selection of gifts.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Perfect halfway stop from Gold Coast to Toowoomba. Food was absolutely amazing and so was the coffee and milkshake we had. The staff were friendly and very nice. Stopped in on Sunday and loved it so much we stopped back in on the way home today. Would absolutely recommend the Best As Chicken Burger as it lives up to its name and the chips are soooo good, the best I have ever tasted. Would recommend everyone stop here for a break and for the food which was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I’ve driven past this place many times without stopping and wondered what it was like.

Well today I stopped and had a great breakfast. Due to the volume of people it was a bit slow placing our order but when the meals came out (reasonably promptly) it was worth the wait.

Serve size as well was more than filling and was delicious.

Staff were all polite and very well presented

Will be stopping here in future.

Date of visit: September 2018