“Poor effort attempt for steak at a grill house”
Review of Blu Grill

Blu Grill
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Innaloo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Steak tough and chewy ( when we complained we were told that steak is muscle and it would be tough !!)
Also asked for grilled salmon done rare but it was actually at fridge temp . Generally very salty palate.
Very obvious that staff and particularly the manager ,Ryan , did not care much about customer satisfaction.
Not a happy place , Will never go back and will not recommend.

5  Thank Lida2001

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner with family as we have lived in the area for a while and hadn't been there yet. Went on a Sunday night. As other reviewers have mentioned , the service was reeeeeaaaally slow. Arrived at 6:30, and were seated. Upon seating, we were asked if we would like some water and said yes. We were bought a bottle of voss and noticed that a few others in the restaurant were given generic bottles of water (obviously tap water, which we were not offered). On looking through the menu from up to down on both sides of the drinks menu, there was no water listed at all. (Upon leaving we had been charged $8 for the voss). After around an hour our food order was finally taken. We were going to have entrees, but as the service seemed so slow, we decided to cut to the chase and just ordered mains. We were then 'up sold ' some bread to have while we were waiting, which reluctantly we said we would have IF it came out very soon. 25 mins later our bread arrived, and a further 40 mins after that, our mains. I had the salmon which I really enjoyed. Son and husband both had medium rare steaks which they said were 'OK' and 'nothing out of the ordinary, and a little tough'. In summary, I would give it another go as the food, when it arrived was good in my opinion. Husband and son said probably not.

1  Thank Jennie H
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Blu Grill was a pleasant surprise, we had dinner with friends before catching a movie at Event Cinemas. The staff were knowledgeable and very attentive. (We are Enertainment Book members and this makes the restaurant very affordable ).I had the Prawn Laksa for entre, which had great depth of flavour , for main I chose the Ribs and chose two sauces to go with them ,delicious.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

My husband and I had dinner here on sat night. I ordered a sirloin steak and they bought out rump steak which was warm, not even hot. When I complained they took it ack, cut the steak in half, reheated it in the microwave then bought it out trying to say it was a new steak. When I said it wasn't, they argued with me. Then the waitress goes away and comes back and says YES YOU ARE RIGHT,IT'S THE SAME STEAK ! Just disgraceful!

2  Thank DrElizabethWatson
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Everything had a beautiful presentation , and was really yummy.
We went with 2 kids and they had some crayons and a book for them to colour it.
Kids menu was a bit expensive but the plates were really generous, my kids are still sharing.