“Delicious!”
Review of Mojo Smokehouse

Mojo Smokehouse
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband & I went here for a date night. We wanted to try someplace local and different. We ordered the "whole hog". Way too much for two, and we took more than half of it home. But we figured this would let us try all the different kinds of meats. The brisket, pulled pork, chicken, turkey, were all delicious. The only complaint (or suggestion) would be for the sides to be larger. We were out of potatoes, black eyed peas, and macaroni & cheese just after a couple of spoonfuls.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Quick and absolutely delicious lunch! From burgers to fries to North Carolina BBQ Mojo's has the Mojo!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

If you can do the drive all the way out here, you won't be disappointed. I've had some of the greatest BBQ in the south, and this place is at the top of my list(in Jacksonville at least). The service is awesome, the atmosphere is great, and the food is really good! Prices are really decent too, it's all around one of the best places in Jax. It's part of a local chain, but from what I've seen, this is the best of the bunch

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Every time my coworkers and I eat here we are full and pleased, I have not one complaint about MoJo's their food is delicious!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Good variety of BBQ sauces, daughter lovers the smoked turkey, Hubby likes the beef brisket and I like the Carolina pork. Delicious sides and drinks can be to-go. Atmosphere is basic, like the music. Kids eat free one day per week.