“Awesome”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Reserve with OpenTable
Mellow Mushroom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This pizza was really really good. Very fresh ingredients. Order was perfect! I'm having some family come in to visit and I plan on taking them to Mellow Mushroom, it was that good.

There are newer reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I love the Mellow Mushroom in Fleming Island!! We got to know most of the servers and managers there, particularly Scott. Scott is always friendly and gives us a warm welcome and knows us by name! Love their appetizers and the spicy sausage sandwich. The drunken fun guys are the best! Their wine specials and prices are great. Love Bingo on Tuesday nights!! Always alot of fun.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Awesome service, great pizza and appetizers, Nice music, just a neat fun place to go. They are also a wonderful neighbor to the Military and support a lot of good causes in the area. Wonderful people own and run this place and proud they are in the area. Love supporting them. They are right down the road from where I work and live and so much better than all the other choices. This is what Pizza is about.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our first visit to Mellow Mushroom. We loved the bread with olives on it, and the fact that would put it on a different bread so I could have it without the sesame seeds. The pizza was okay too, but I thought it was a bit much on the crust. However we did like it and will go back again.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Years ago, when we started eating here, we instantly knew that this was way better than average pizza simply because of the crust. But what we found as we kept coming was an adventurous, charming, and enthusiastic bar staff which made this particular restaurant our home away from home. If you love beer and know what you like, this is a great place. If you like beer and think you'd like to expand your experience a bit, this is an awesome place. Don't be afraid to sip new ones, and ask questions. I did, and I got my bachelor's degree in beer tasting at this very restaurant.