Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter

from $135.19
from $172.53
from $103.00
41,687 results
All reviews gift shop green screen behind the scenes watford junction studio tour special effects own pace butter beer magical experience hogwarts express attention to detail worth every penny time slot audio guide take your time we spent hours half way
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantasy comes to life is an understatement . This is an experience not just for Potter fans but for even a mugle. Splendid outstanding amazing magical are word's that don't do this place justice.

Date of experience: May 2019
WBStudioTour, Manager at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time leave a review of your recent Studio Tour experience.
We are delighted we could celebrate with you and happy to hear that the day was magical.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have visited the Hrry Potter Studio Tour 7 times now over the past 3 years. However, this time I went with my daughter and 3 youngest grandchildren. My daughter is on benefits as she is a single mother, and it has taken her months to save up for this visit, although I paid for her ticket and we took our own packed lunches to save money. On visiting the gift shop however, she was almost in tears when she saw the prices! All she could get was 2 keyrings, a soft toy rat, and 2 lillipops (at £1.50 each). The bill was over £40!!!!!!!!!

Now correct me if I am wrong, but if it wasn't for us, the fans, none of this would exist. The books wouldn't have sold nearly so well if we didn't like them, the films would never have been made, the merchandise wouldn't have taken off, and the tour certainly wouldn't exist. So, all of these people wouldn't have the jobs they do. So, Harry Potter Studio Tour I have 4 words to share. CUT US SOME SLACK!! WE are the ones who have put you were you are, so STOP exploiting us, and especially those on lower incomes! Or do you not deem us worthy enough of this experience because we are not rich enough for you!

3  Thank Abigail P

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review following your recent visit to the Studio Tour.
We are disappointed to hear your visit did not meet your expectations. Thank you for contacting us directly to discuss your feedback; we understand that a member of our Customer Services Team has already responded to your email directly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As an avid Harry Potter fan of the books and movies this was top of my list when I was in London. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish. From the moment you enter you are wisked away into a magical world. The staff are so helpful and extremely knowledgable about everything Potter. My husband isnt even a big fan but he was in awe as well. Its pricey and often sold out so you have to book in advance. We had to book via a tour operator as the tickets on the site were sold. They also arranged a return transfer from London. Butterbeer is a must. The souvenier store has lots of merchandise I havent seen elsewhere, but again was pricey.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent Studio Tour experience.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed exploring the filmmaking magic that went into bringing these stories to life.
We hope to see you again soon, as there's always more magic to discover.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The experience was far better than I had expected. Not too crowded and able to move at your own pace. We hired the audio tour device which I would highly recommend unless you have smaller children with you. So much additional information which really made the tour for me. The inevitable gift shop was well laid out and although the prices were high (I'm probably an out of touch country bumpkin) the quality appeared to be good. All in all an excellent experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a hard review to leave as I desperately wanted this day to be an amazing experience and to experience what many of the reviews was, however it wasn't quite as special to us...

We got there in plenty of time and the security, ticket counter and information was all very friendly.

We then saw the giant hanging dragon which was stunning.

We got there early we decided to get a couple of coffees and a croissant, £12 later and staff who seemed like we got an idea of how the rest of the trip could go.

We then realised there was a bigger cafe area which seemed much better and met some very nice staff.

We then entered the tour entrance after a member of staff said we could go straight in, we felt a little like cattle, being hearded in without anyone explaining what was going on, it was fairly confusing what was going on and after about half an hour of just standing there in a room with movie posters we finally had some doors open up, we then went through to a portrait room and a young lady explained what would happen next which definitely helped.

We then went through to a cinema room which again was pleasant and things was explained, then into the main hall.
A little more crowded then we would had liked and with so many people we couldn't hear the person who was giving an explanation of the room.

From there it just felt like a crowed museum which was a challenge to enjoy but was some interesting things to see.
Early in the portrait room we was advised that if we wanted to know anything to simply ask the staff but there was none to be seen until later on and then they didn't seem very interested in speaking to you for the most part, or even saying excuse me when they shoved passed me.

We then went into the forest and it seemed ok but some odd features.

The train was next which was nice to see and pretty interesting.

We then found the cafe and then is when we found a few more rude members of staff, I went to site down and a member of staff just shouted no, you can't sit there, extremely rude.
We then paid for a couple of hot dogs, I understand that these price's can be a little high but would expect the quality to reflect the cost, unfortunately we left half the food as it was poor, this just made the price seem even more rediculas, however we wasn't there for the food.
My wife went to use the toilet but was simply told no, other building, she came back confused and desperate.
So we went on the hunt and found it when we started the other part of the tour.

But from here the trip did improve, the animatronics section was very interesting, improved as it seemed that the crowd had died down.

The model of Hogwarts was incredibly and followered by the bank and the vault.

The later section with the dragon was amazing and what I was expecting throughout my time there so maybe my expectations was to high.

We ended the tour in the gift shop and couldn't help but feel that they should have spent as much time and effort on diagon alley.

All in all a very average Garlands in to engage within areas, reduce crowds, look at the refreshments to either have quality improvements or reduce costs, a shriveled plain croissant should not cost £3.

Date of experience: September 2019

We are concerned to read your comments and would like to discuss your experience further with you. Please email your comments and booking reference number to customer.services@wbstudiotour.co.uk, referencing WBTA082.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.