Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter

from $137.85
from $175.92
from $105.03
41,745 results
All reviews gift shop green screen behind the scenes watford junction studio tour special effects own pace butter beer magical experience hogwarts express attention to detail worth every penny time slot audio guide take your time we spent hours half way
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brought tickets for son birthday present he had fantastic time it was amazing we all great time seen all the flims off Harry Potter Harry Potter studios was so amazing 5 stars

Date of experience: September 2019
WBStudioTour, Manager at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent Studio Tour experience.
We are glad to hear that you and your son enjoyed exploring the filmmaking magic that went into bringing these
stories to life. We hope to see you again soon, as there's always more magic to discover.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the tour, brought back all my childhood memories & the reasons why I loved Harry Potter so much!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Aside from the fact that this place is packed full of Harry Potter stuff and any fan will love it, the whole operation of this attraction is very good. The process was seamless from start to finish. Facilities were very good, with cloakrooms provided, lots of toilets and refreshment facilities and lots of helpful staff on hand. We had a great day and even though I thought the ticket price was steep upon purchase, I would say you definitely get value for money with the experience.

If I was to split hairs, I would suggest there is room for improvement in just a few areas. 1) The ticket collection machines were not very responsive and were a challenge to type in the details and scan the tickets, better to go to the kiosk. 2) The food options mid-way were good, but some smaller hot options (like soup or sides) would be nice, though the servery was far too cramped and we didn't even go on a peak day. 3) There was nowhere for me to refill my water bottle which was disappointing and not very environmentally responsible.

However, this attraction does deserve 5* and is perfect for any day out whether the group be young or old!

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent visit. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed exploring the behind the scenes magic with us.
Your additional comments have been passed onto our Management Team for their further discussion and review.
Feedback, such as yours, provides us with the opportunity to review our operation and make changes to enhance the overall experience for our visitors
We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travel there: if you are used to the tube and have an oyster card, feel free to save money and travel on your own. Not as complicated as made to be. I did however travel in Sept. and in the afternoon.
organization: very well organized loads of staff members ready to help. The one thing that bothered me was the fact that after checking my bag in, i had to carry my phone, camera, ticket, wallet and audio guide and headphones all the way through. i would bring a vary small bag - use the phone camera and save some room. There weren't any lines (but again time of travel could have effected that) there were tones of places to buy stuff (DUH) and half way there was a nice place to eat with good food - very short line.
the tour: as i was on my own i did feel a bit strange being in the family photo ops. but other then that i really liked it, it was interesting to see all the "behind the scenes" secrets and i liked the fact that there were all levels of detailed info (as in - signs, audio guide, detailed audio guide) to chose from. I didn't have as much time as i wanted at the end to see the animatronics and the castle model (that was amazing) but it was really fun.
price: travel on your own... and be prepared for really high prices (14!! pounds for a single photo).

Date of experience: September 2019

We are always pleased to hear from Harry Potter fans who enjoyed taking a peek behind the scenes, and we're so glad to know how much you loved it.
We appreciate the recommendation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This tour gave me a new appreciation for the movies and the amount of time, effort, and love that went into building every little detail into the movies. This trip allowed me to forgive the movies for not including every little part I loved about the books due to the love you saw go into every aspect of the movies they brought to life.

My wife and kids who are not as big of fans as I was of the Harry Potter Books had a very good time on the tour as well.

Date of experience: September 2019

We are thrilled that you enjoyed exploring The Making of Harry Potter with us, and that there was something for everyone to enjoy.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Studio Tour again in the future.