Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter

from $135.22
from $172.56
from $103.02
41,669 results
All reviews gift shop green screen behind the scenes watford junction studio tour special effects own pace butter beer magical experience hogwarts express attention to detail worth every penny time slot audio guide take your time we spent hours half way
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we went for my sons birthday he really enjoyed himself and loves spiders. The part we enjoyed the most was the forbidden forest. My favourite part was the bank

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re a Harry Potter fan (or not) its a must do! I went with my fiancé who isn’t into it as much as myself and she loved it. For me, it was probably one of my favourite days.

We went in September 2019 for my birthday and from start to finish, it was truly amazing.

Gringotts is new and is FABULOUS. In the entrance hall to the attraction hangs a brand new huge Hungarian Horntail Dragon - very impressive.

You’re ushered into two rooms to begin the tour; one where you learn a bit about the tour, fan experience, hear from the producers etc, the next room you’re into a cinema where you hear from Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint...what happens after is a surprise - I won’t wanna spoil it for you.

From then on you’re free to take the tour at your own pace which personally, I think is best. Photographs are permitted and encouraged, theres plenty of interactive sets, for example you can initiate thunder and wind in the Forbidden Forest. Theres lots of this!

As expected, the tour attracts millions of people from different cultures which is amazing to see - makes me proud to be British, however it can be quite frustrating that some of these people are unaware of personal space and general day to day manners; people pushing in and barging people out of the way to get photos and priority viewing, as I mentioned before, its a slow paced tour, everyone has the opportunity to see and do everything. This is probably the only negative point I have.

Of course, I’ve read some of the “Terrible” reviews and in a nutshell, its people complaining about food and souvenir prices - all of which isn’t a requirement! You can spend the day here having just paid entrance fee, which in my opinion is WELL worth it. If you’re under the illusion that the BIGGEST movie franchise on the planet will have a cheap gift shop and restaurant, then bring a packed lunch and don’t go in the shop.

Overall, I would recommend anyone and everyone to this attraction. Its by a huge margin one the best things I’ve ever been to and done. I will definitely return one day, they always plan to keep changing the sets and bringing new scenes to life.

Loved it.
10/10

Parking is free.
Toilets and baby changing throughout.
Free cloakroom available for coats/bags
Cafe and rest area at mid way point.
3-4 hours duration.
Well signposted on the road into the attraction.

NOTE: Some gift shop items throughout the tour are exclusive to the tour scene and are not available in the lobby giftshop.

Date of experience: September 2019
WBStudioTour, Manager at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent Studio Tour experience.
We are thrilled that you and your fiancé enjoyed exploring The Making of Harry Potter with us, and that there was
something for you both to enjoy.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came for a visit for my daughters visit and was blown away. Fantastic Harry Potter tour. The staff were amazing and so helpfull. Perfect day and highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an amazing time, so much changed since that last time I had visited. Loved every minute of the tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to go to Warner Bros. for my 50th and my son and his girlfriend’s 21st birthdays. Easy to get to, tickets posted in advance so no queues until we got inside. Pleasantly surprised with the tour, we’d had no spoilers from friends who had been before. Thoroughly enjoyable day, enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff. Made us love Harry Potter even more (if that was possible!).

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for taking the time leave a review of your recent Studio Tour experience.
We are delighted to hear that you celebrated two special birthdays with us and that you felt our staff enhanced your visit. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the attraction again soon.