Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter

from $103.90
from $176.30
from $101.30
31,161 results
All reviews gift shop watford junction behind the scenes special effects own pace magical experience attention to detail hogwarts express time slot worth every penny short film take your time audio guide three hours whole experience we spent hours photo opportunities
Reviewed yesterday

This is an aptly named site as it really is all about the making of the movies. It is very expensive and much effort is directed at additional dips into your pockets throughout. The exhibits are reasonably interesting and the self-guided audio tour is worth using.
Food services on site are very weak.
For comparison, we have also been to the Weta Workshop (source of much input for the Lord of the Rings movies and many others). It is much smaller, but I found it much more interesting because you move in groups and have a knowledgeable guide as well as interaction with people who actually create the movie magic.
Nevertheless, if you are a Harry Potter fan you will enjoy this after you get over the pain of paying for it. If it comes down to a choice, the better bet is to go see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. That is a magnificent theatrical experience and more worth the money.

Reviewed yesterday

This place is absolutely incredible . It is managed well from start to finish . We booked the 1030 slot and got there early so we looked around the shop and got a Starbucks. For the second you go in everything is managed well it is a little busy but it is to be expected with such a popular attraction. We hired the audio guides for £4.95 and they were not essential but added to the experience. My partner had been before but more had been added to it since he had been. If you love or even like Harry Potter it is a must visit . We had Butterbeer and a soup and hot dog in the restaurant which came up to £26 which is a bit steep but I would expect to pay that at an attraction. The site was clean and the staff were super friendly I would go again you learn so much highly enjoyable .

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A must visit for any Harry Potter fan or anyone with a thirst for knowledge of making movies, says leave 3 hours for visit... We spent nearer 6 here. Very relaxed and you can go as fast or slow as you like. Would definately recommend to people.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We visited the Harry Potter Studio tour at Leavesden on a Sunday with my wife & 2 children (aged 13 & 11) and my sister and her husband.
I have to say that the tournament far exceeded my expectations. To see the studio sets up close was truly amazing and made you feel as though you were actually in one of the films.
From my perspective I particularly enjoyed Diagon Alley and the animations which were superb,and some of the masks such as the one used for Hagrid were so life like.
A great experience which I would recommend to any Harry Potter (or any film fan) of any age.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This was my second time I visited, the first time I got so caught up in the props and sets that I didn't get past 4 Privet Drive and it was time to go home. This time I was faster through the great hall and first sets and props and got time to spend looking at the creatures and the Hogwarts diorama. Some people really commit to the theme, coming in full Hogwarts uniform which is so fun to watch. Don't go for the food, you may be disappointed. The butter beer is worth a drink, but I had to share as it was so sweet. I was last on the bus, again and bought a crested blanket/throw which we all love and snuggle under watching the movies.

1  Thank 2015dea
Reviewed 2 days ago

I got into Harry Potter via my grandchildren and was excited to be going to see the sets and props. It actually blew my socks off.

Reviewed 2 days ago

One of my favorite parts of being a Harry Potter fan was going to see the movies at midnight when they came out because everyone in the audience was as big a fan as I was. That's what this trip was like. Hundreds of fans all geeking out together. My favorite part is the videos telling all the backstory and interesting things to look for in the films. Not to be missed for any HP fans - fantastic experience!!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Visited the studios at Halloween this year and was impressed to see behind the scenes of how the magic happens. 2 adults and 2 young teenagers was our group and it about 3 and a half hours to do 90% self guide. Having visited Orlando in August this year, it’s not on that grand scale, but still worth a visit. Would recommend it .

Reviewed 2 days ago

If you like the Harry Potter films you will love this tour. The studio is magical and you don’t realize just how much detail went into the production of the HP films. The tour takes in lots of sets, costumes and animatronics. Whether you are 5 or 65 there is something for everyone.

My 3 and 8 year old Nieces were in total ore of everything from jumping on board the Hogwarts Express to walking through the forbidden forest. This 3 hour tour took us 5 hours – we did not miss a thing.

Such a fantastic day out and worth every penny. Fantastic venue, with awesome exhibits and great storytelling. There were no horrible queues to wait in for attractions/photos, just a five star experience!

You have to see it to believe it – Go!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Fantastic day out. Wonderful sets, costumes, props, characters. Makes you feel like your actually in the film! Loads to see. Great photo opportunities & of course you have to buy a wand!