Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter

from $103.40
from $100.80
from $175.40
31,165 results
All reviews gift shop watford junction behind the scenes special effects own pace magical experience attention to detail hogwarts express time slot worth every penny short film take your time audio guide three hours whole experience we spent hours photo opportunities
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This place is just amazing! I especially love that it’s aimed at all fans - the young, those who grew up with Harry & co, and anyone else who jumps on for the adventure.

Learning more about the world of HP was wonderful, but I especially loved learning how things were created. To see Diagon Alley, the various costume heads, the dragon, the castle... truly magical! I’m pining to go again soon so will definitely have to book.

Maybe they’ll include some Fantastic Beasts in the near future?

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Seeing the movies come to life through this studio tour was a wonderful experience. From the entrance, you can already feel that you’re entering a magical world because of all the displays and the exhibits. You’ll feel like a Hogwarts student when you explore all of the sets and seeing the exhibits move on their own really makes it all seem magical! This is a nice treat for every Harry Potter fan, and even the most diehard Potterhead is bound to learn something new in this tour.

Overall, the studio tour exceeded all my expectations. Definitely the highlight of my trip!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My girlfriend bought this experience of the studios, I definitely recommended and it’s totally worth for price and time that you gonna spend there! I suggested to take a special day off or if you are tourist take one extra day to visit this wonderful place because it’s so big and most of the staff are very friendly and helpful if you got any question about the movie or Harry Potter...Worth every single penny and if you went for the first time trust me it’s not gonna be the last...you will go again!

Reviewed 3 days ago

been before but changes since been continually striving to make it even better
scooter access was fab very kind and helpful

Reviewed 3 days ago

This is an aptly named site as it really is all about the making of the movies. It is very expensive and much effort is directed at additional dips into your pockets throughout. The exhibits are reasonably interesting and the self-guided audio tour is worth using.
Food services on site are very weak.
For comparison, we have also been to the Weta Workshop (source of much input for the Lord of the Rings movies and many others). It is much smaller, but I found it much more interesting because you move in groups and have a knowledgeable guide as well as interaction with people who actually create the movie magic.
Nevertheless, if you are a Harry Potter fan you will enjoy this after you get over the pain of paying for it. If it comes down to a choice, the better bet is to go see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. That is a magnificent theatrical experience and more worth the money.

Reviewed 3 days ago

This place is absolutely incredible . It is managed well from start to finish . We booked the 1030 slot and got there early so we looked around the shop and got a Starbucks. For the second you go in everything is managed well it is a little busy but it is to be expected with such a popular attraction. We hired the audio guides for £4.95 and they were not essential but added to the experience. My partner had been before but more had been added to it since he had been. If you love or even like Harry Potter it is a must visit . We had Butterbeer and a soup and hot dog in the restaurant which came up to £26 which is a bit steep but I would expect to pay that at an attraction. The site was clean and the staff were super friendly I would go again you learn so much highly enjoyable .

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

A must visit for any Harry Potter fan or anyone with a thirst for knowledge of making movies, says leave 3 hours for visit... We spent nearer 6 here. Very relaxed and you can go as fast or slow as you like. Would definately recommend to people.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We visited the Harry Potter Studio tour at Leavesden on a Sunday with my wife & 2 children (aged 13 & 11) and my sister and her husband.
I have to say that the tournament far exceeded my expectations. To see the studio sets up close was truly amazing and made you feel as though you were actually in one of the films.
From my perspective I particularly enjoyed Diagon Alley and the animations which were superb,and some of the masks such as the one used for Hagrid were so life like.
A great experience which I would recommend to any Harry Potter (or any film fan) of any age.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This was my second time I visited, the first time I got so caught up in the props and sets that I didn't get past 4 Privet Drive and it was time to go home. This time I was faster through the great hall and first sets and props and got time to spend looking at the creatures and the Hogwarts diorama. Some people really commit to the theme, coming in full Hogwarts uniform which is so fun to watch. Don't go for the food, you may be disappointed. The butter beer is worth a drink, but I had to share as it was so sweet. I was last on the bus, again and bought a crested blanket/throw which we all love and snuggle under watching the movies.

1  Thank 2015dea
Reviewed 4 days ago

I got into Harry Potter via my grandchildren and was excited to be going to see the sets and props. It actually blew my socks off.