Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter

from $103.60
from $175.60
from $100.90
31,156 results
All reviews gift shop watford junction behind the scenes special effects own pace magical experience attention to detail hogwarts express time slot worth every penny short film take your time audio guide three hours whole experience we spent hours photo opportunities
Reviewed yesterday

I got into Harry Potter via my grandchildren and was excited to be going to see the sets and props. It actually blew my socks off.

Reviewed yesterday

One of my favorite parts of being a Harry Potter fan was going to see the movies at midnight when they came out because everyone in the audience was as big a fan as I was. That's what this trip was like. Hundreds of fans all geeking out together. My favorite part is the videos telling all the backstory and interesting things to look for in the films. Not to be missed for any HP fans - fantastic experience!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Visited the studios at Halloween this year and was impressed to see behind the scenes of how the magic happens. 2 adults and 2 young teenagers was our group and it about 3 and a half hours to do 90% self guide. Having visited Orlando in August this year, it’s not on that grand scale, but still worth a visit. Would recommend it .

Reviewed yesterday

If you like the Harry Potter films you will love this tour. The studio is magical and you don’t realize just how much detail went into the production of the HP films. The tour takes in lots of sets, costumes and animatronics. Whether you are 5 or 65 there is something for everyone.

My 3 and 8 year old Nieces were in total ore of everything from jumping on board the Hogwarts Express to walking through the forbidden forest. This 3 hour tour took us 5 hours – we did not miss a thing.

Such a fantastic day out and worth every penny. Fantastic venue, with awesome exhibits and great storytelling. There were no horrible queues to wait in for attractions/photos, just a five star experience!

You have to see it to believe it – Go!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Fantastic day out. Wonderful sets, costumes, props, characters. Makes you feel like your actually in the film! Loads to see. Great photo opportunities & of course you have to buy a wand!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

WOW! WOW! WOW! what amazing, magical,fantastic time we all had..we all loved the tour, we want ever watch the films again the same way knowing how it comes alive,the effects etc.Especially Knowing we've walked around the studio makes you smile it's crazy.The experience is fantastic.We got there early so we had time to look around the shop longer didnt need to rush.100% will go bck again once they've moved it, and made bigger. Will go in dec nxt time to get the magical xmas experience. Wicked ♡♡♡♡♡♡ ;)

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

While not massive Harry Potter fans we had heard many good things so decided to visit.
We went to the 3.30pm tour on a Friday in November- this was a good thing.
The queues were small and there was enough space so people didn’t get in each other’s way.
They offer concessions for additional needs and the staff were all very helpful.

We didn’t have a guide, digital guide nor guide book as they were all extras but still managed to find our way around and understand all the exhibits.
The tour was fascinating- the size of the sets, the detail that went into the costumes , make up etc and the way the sets developed were amazing.
Whether you were a HP fan or not you couldn’t help but appreciate the talent that went into the making of the films.
There are quite a few interactive exhibits which were great, you can collect stamps for your passport or just use your tickets or a sheet of paper!!
Transport from Watford Junction was reasonably priced, clean and regular.
The downside:
The souvenirs were over priced, the butter beer ice cream tasted like cheap ‘Mr Whippy’ ice cream with a bit of honey - sweet but no flavour and expensive - as was the food in the backlot cafe.
Well worth visit but not likely to return.

1  Thank lizbP5530VQ
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I booked a guided tour for this trip and the whole day was amazing! If you want to walk around the set on your own, you get to see all the props, but with an actual tour guide you get to hear stories and funny tales about the actors, props and how things were made.

The guided tour was a bit more expensive but definitely worth it.

Would highly recommend this, as a brilliant day out for all the family.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

WOW! An amazing tour and opportunity to see the actual props & sets from all Harry Potter films. You can also see the actual costumes, set designs and speak to the men & woman who worked on the sets.
There are serveral visual displays that show how props were created (like the awesome hippogriff).

We spent 4 hours and I could have stayed longer. Yes the merchandise is expensive, but no-one is forcing you to buy anything!

The butterbeer ice cream is delicious and I’m not an ice cream fan.

I’m sorry I have no photos for my review as I used a camera, not my phone.

I highly recommend a visit

Reviewed 2 days ago

The visit was good until my soon-in-law had to go to the toilet. We were close to the final exit, and the attendant did not helped us to find any solution, nor allowed us to go out and back, so avoid missing the huge and incredible model and last attraction “wand” room. We had to walk all the way back to the entrance of the studio where there was a toilet, but by them the boy was entirely wet. Well done WB you have great people taking care of your most important asset, children.