Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter

from $103.00
from $100.40
from $174.80
31,171 results
All reviews gift shop watford junction behind the scenes special effects own pace magical experience attention to detail hogwarts express time slot worth every penny short film take your time audio guide three hours whole experience we spent hours photo opportunities
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Excellent day out, everyone enjoyed it. It is exciting to have a look at the special events and behind the scenes. It really is a fabulous and magical place to visit if you are a Harry Potter fan. I've been about 5 times altogether and each time there has been something added to see. This time for me it was the forbidden forest and it had a Halloween theme with Deatheaters putting on a display.
The only down side is the prices for things In the shop and for photos, I really feel that it is a rip off for certain things. A photo on a broomstick is £14 for 1 and £20 for 2. A chocolate frog is now £9! and the merchandise is generally a lot of money so make sure you take lots with you.
I would definitely go again as it is magical and I have learned new things each time.

1  Thank louisepY3669DH
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A lot of places offer a VIP option that gives you additional things, without really building a VIP experience. This tour does it right. Nothing quite makes you feel like a VIP than your guide clearing out a group of people from an exhibit so you can see it front row as she explains things. They time everything perfectly, at one point you can even go back to the great hall, and see it all alone. They take your pictures, give you lunch, let you see behind the scenes, and of course free pictures.

It's worth every penny to do the VIP tour if you can afford it.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Being our first time visiting the tour I would like to say that it was every thing we expected and more. Unfortunately we only saw the first building in detail as my daughter was feeling ill and couldn’t make it through the rest of the tour. However, I would like to thank staff member Charlotte for helping us get through the second building whilst also giving my daughter some quick facts to make her feel better. We will definitely be returning in the future to enjoy the full experience as intended.

Reviewed yesterday

I was a bit apprehensive visiting here as I am not a total "Harry" fan, My daughter however is so this was a christmas present from last year for her.
Straight to the point this place is fantastic and has something for everyone from the sets to the characters to the technical department which explains how everything works. Yes the shop is expensive but that is to be expected at any of these experiences. We spent four and a half hours wandering through the whole thing at our own pace with no pressure to move along and no pushing and shoving to see exhibits.
Best family day out we have had in a long time.
Big thumbs up from all of us.

1  Thank Gerry R
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We arrived on the first day of "Christmas at Hogwarts". It was amazing - very well done. Our only criticism would be the photography booths where you could ride a broomstick - only 2 booths in operation and so a ridiculously long queue. Apart from that - brilliant!

2  Thank 231Evelyn
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A wonderful experience and the butter beer was excellent. However, you do not need to pre-purchase butter beer online. It is much cheaper over the counter in a disposable cup.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This place is just amazing! I especially love that it’s aimed at all fans - the young, those who grew up with Harry & co, and anyone else who jumps on for the adventure.

Learning more about the world of HP was wonderful, but I especially loved learning how things were created. To see Diagon Alley, the various costume heads, the dragon, the castle... truly magical! I’m pining to go again soon so will definitely have to book.

Maybe they’ll include some Fantastic Beasts in the near future?

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Seeing the movies come to life through this studio tour was a wonderful experience. From the entrance, you can already feel that you’re entering a magical world because of all the displays and the exhibits. You’ll feel like a Hogwarts student when you explore all of the sets and seeing the exhibits move on their own really makes it all seem magical! This is a nice treat for every Harry Potter fan, and even the most diehard Potterhead is bound to learn something new in this tour.

Overall, the studio tour exceeded all my expectations. Definitely the highlight of my trip!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My girlfriend bought this experience of the studios, I definitely recommended and it’s totally worth for price and time that you gonna spend there! I suggested to take a special day off or if you are tourist take one extra day to visit this wonderful place because it’s so big and most of the staff are very friendly and helpful if you got any question about the movie or Harry Potter...Worth every single penny and if you went for the first time trust me it’s not gonna be the last...you will go again!

Reviewed 4 days ago

been before but changes since been continually striving to make it even better
scooter access was fab very kind and helpful