“Warner Brothers London” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Leavesden
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The tour features authentic sets, costumes and props that showcase the British artistry, technology and talent that goes into producing world famous and successful movies, created at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. The Studio Tour will initially focus on the Harry Potter film series which has made the Studios its home for over 10 years.
Cold Lake
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warner Brothers London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

We were there on April 5, 2012. We took the 20 min train ride from Euston, London, and was picked up by the shuttle bus at Watford junction. Right from the start I was really impressed with the helpfulness of the staff. There was no trouble at all to get our vouchers traded in for tickets. We were 2 hours early so we spent time in the shop, buying t shirts and other items. There is one thing I would actually like to see though. I know this is only the set and not a museum per se, but I think it would be fun, to be placed in a "house" by the sorting hat. That way you actually "belong in a house" and can buy your merchandise accordingly. (That is if you want to) I was placed in Slytherin, by the Sorting hat at Warner Brothers Studio (Los Angeles and I bought a lot of Slytherin stuff. I was also surprised to see the prices for the wands were actually cheaper than stores in London. After a short introduction, the doors open to the attraction. WOW. I felt like a little kid. We took over 2000 pictures!!! (between my daughter and I) Try the butterbeer - mmmmmm. I was very impressed with all the effort that went into these movies. There was a photo op to ride on a broom but the waiting was too long, maybe next time. I loved all the sketches and drawings and extra tidbits of information.. Did you know the crew was immortalized on canvas? All I can say is, get yourself over to Warner Brothers, and be ready to be Wowed.

Harry Potter fan 4ever! Highly recommended

• Turkish first
Birmingham
“Utterly Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

we were totally blown away, fantastic, nothing more to say

Nashville, TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience for any Harry Potter fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

I was visiting the UK with my family (I live in the United States) and was lucky enough to obtain tickets for the tour while I was in the UK. We took the train from London Euston to Watford Junction and the studio tour shuttle to the studio - the shuttle was on time, driver was friendly, and it made it very easy to get to the attraction. I had high hopes and the tour far exceeded what I expected it to be. There is so much to take in every second of the tour. I feel that I could visit 3 or 4 times and still not see everything. The details of the sets were amazing. The audio/video guide definitely enhanced the experience. Truly gave you a sense of what it took to make the movies and the opportunities for pictures and exploring were endless. Staff were friendly and helpful. I was very pleasantly surprised that they did not over-sell the time slots and felt that it wasn't too crowded. A must see for any Harry Potter fan. I just hope I can visit again!

2 Thank LShoup12
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wow wow wow worth every penny.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

What a fantastic day out. My two children are 11 and 15 and both had a brilliant time. To see all of the sets, props costumes and secrets of the film was just amazing. The staff were very attentive to any thing asked of them. The wait times were very short and right from the first film with Daneil, Rupert and Emma the exciment was to much for all of us and as the screen lifted and the doors to the great hall waited for you to enter I thnk I was worse than my kids.

As you turned every corner in the studios there was more and more to see, then outside with the car, bike and night bus was great plus with a full size replica of number 3 privet drive to boot.

But they had saved the best till last but I won't give to much away but all I can say is that I was transported to Hogwarts with the lighting and music just mad it feel so real.

As I have said just an amazing, fantastic and brilliant day for all ages.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Wildep46
Norwich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Harry Potter fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

I had an absolute brilliant time.I would go again any day. My mum an dad surprised me i thought i was going shopping in london after a borin trip from norwich but this was way better, best day of my life apart from when i went to harry potter world in florida last year. But this was fab i'm a total harry potter fan! Well worth a visit. Great staff

1 Thank Darren C

Travelers who viewed Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter also viewed

Been to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter? Share your experiences!