“Great grub!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Impromptu lunch with friends and family, great all day breakfast and roast dinners! Hit the spot! Would definitely go again!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Excellent fry up. Enormous meals. Good prices. Lots of choice. Enormous steaks available.
If you are trucker you can park up and get a shower and a feed

Reviewed August 28, 2017

This transport café, on the old A30 near Blackwater, is a great place to eat especially if you are really hungry! The food is traditional transport café fare, and is absolutely delicious. You also get a really full plate. The staff are friendly and efficient, but always working hard as the place is always busy. Whether it's for breakfast, lunch or early evening meal give this place a try.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We found this on Google after making an early start from the midlands. Plenty of room to park for cars Caravans and lorries.
The food was excellent with plenty of choice. They also cater for vegetarians so my wife was happy. If you 2 children go for the big breakfast and get 2 plates there was enough for my 6 & 4 year old girls.
The staff were friendly and we didn't wait long for our meal. It's reasonably priced as well. I would visit again when returning to Cornwall.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

I visited this transport cafe after hearing from people how great the breakfasts were in this cafe I can honestly same all the comments I was told were perfectly true after managing to finish a hungry man's breakfast I can say I was full for the rest of the day which is very unusual for a man of my size with definitely use every time I am in the area