Stittsville's Carp Road Flea Market
Review Highlights
Interesting Saturday visit

Lots of local vendors, fruits vegetables, antiques, products. A nice drive and lots of... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2018
canajian1
via mobile
Always found something I was looking for

Reviewed April 18, 2018
Mancave27Q
Ottawa, Canada

All reviews worth the trip barbie vendors books antiques toys video furniture guy museum booth accessories games
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

If you like junk this place is for you! Book store is decent with a lot of great books and very friendly owners.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018

Love this books place its one of a kind where you are greeted like family with smile and nice word. Laughter is always heard and it just makes you smile and feel happy to be there. If help is needed its provided 110% They carry lot of different styles something for everyone.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Natasha V
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Lots of local vendors, fruits vegetables, antiques, products.
A nice drive and lots of parking..
And Alice's cafe is right across the st yiu can have a nice coffee and a snack close by..

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank canajian1
Reviewed April 29, 2018

My wife and I like flea markets and we saw an article on this one in the Ottawa Where magazine, noting it was open Saturday and Sunday. We don't normally shop on Sundays, so we were happy to see a Canadian Flea Market open on a Saturday (although we found out later that only the main gallery was open - the stalls in the back are only open on Sundays).

It's easy to get to, just pop off the 417 onto Carp Road and it's right there.This place is fun to look at - it is a sprawling area with what looks like a scrap yard on one side and plenty of free parking. In front of the flea market there was a sprawl of used stuff for sale, which apparently is of better variety later in the summer.

Inside, it's a tightly packed place with lots of stalls, tables, and shelves packed with everything from antiques to fairly new stuff. There are lots of books, DVDs, toys, furniture, and glasswear (with brand logos). Some of the prices are excellent and some are a bit high... you have to know your stuff to get the good deals. You have to pay at each booth as well... which can be confusing the first time if you like to walk around, gather stuff and pay all at once.

My favorite part was the Barbie Museum. There were Barbies and accessories from the 1950s up, well displayed, and very cool to look at. It is packed pretty tightly in, but worth a look. There is also a lot of Barbie stuff for sale... which makes it a great stop.

My wife and I enjoyed here - we spent some time and got some deals. It would be nice if the vendors were open on Saturdays too, but that's the way it is. The Barbie Museum is well worth checking out!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I've been to this flea market several times over the past couple of years and have always found what I was looking for, or something that I could flip for a higher $$ than paid for it.

A few of the vendors just seem to be hanging out, and their prices are a bit high and they're not too anxious to negotiate, but most are willing to give you a deal. Always better if you buy in bulk.

I'll keep going back.