“Exceptional!”

Kungfu Bistro
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Stittsville
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kungfu Bistro...crossing paths with Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese...all causing Kungfusion! When you enter Kungfu, be prepared to be greeted by images of Bruce Lee, Mulan, or Jackie Chan. The ambiance and setting is a ying/yang of martial arts and delicate fusion of Oriental aromas (with no MSG added) that will sure to relax the mind and thrill the tastebuds. Relax in Kungfu's cozy seating, read up on Kungfu magazines or check out the Community Martial Arts area while you wait for your pick up order. Be prepared to be "Kungfused" with our menu of Chinese, Gluten Free Thai dishes, or Sushi during the evenings.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great food every time. The staff always go out of their way to make it a wonderful experience. The staff have good suggestions on new dishes to try.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Really, what better compliment to give cuisine than to say it's homemade? It's true! The owner approached us to explain the menu ("kung-fusion", ha) and informed my family and I about their fight to maintain their fresh and therefore allergy-free cuisine, and you CAN taste the difference! No peanuts, no msg added and you can adjust if needed from there! My brother (wheat allergy) can finally eat Chinese! We all adored the dumplings (maple syrup omg), steaming dish that had chicken and curry; they even have samosas! Soooo good, I can't wait till we go back!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We love the salt and pepper shrimp. I usually have to fight my son for some. The Pad thai and all noodle dishes are off the charts and my kids favourite. Service has always been super friendly. Have recommended to many friends, family and colleagues.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My colleagues and I ate in at this restaurant recently. It is a very interesting take on Chinese and Asian fusion. It is certainly tailored to Western tastes, but it certainly still has the Chinese food feeling. I traveled extensively and lived in Asia, so my standards are high, but for a fusion restaurant within Canada, this one is worth going to. I'm definitely going to go again.
There is no msg added to any of the dishes which is great, and there are several gluten free options. They do dumplings in a maple sauce which is a very nice appetizer. All the dishes we ordered were excellent, especially the golden chicken which was a mix of yellow and red curry, and the sweet and sour pork. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant very clean. Most dishes were in the $12-14 range and good portions. Lots of combo specials and takeout options.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is a place that might seem at first to have nothing going for it. It's in a strip mall, on the outskirts of the city, at the entrance of a suburban development, with a bit of a cheesy theme ("Kung Fu").

But what a surprise! The food here is great.

Hard to say why, but it just tastes good. Others must agree. Almost impossible to get in on a Friday or Saturday night. We tried getting in on a weekend evening, counted about 15 people working to handle the sit down, takeout and delivery volume. Incredible!

We usually just go online, order and then pickup (we really like General Tao's chicken and crispy beef).

Came here with a relative from China. She said the food was excellent (although not genuine Chinese food.)

It is a small place, that does take out and delivery as well.