“Better than Mc Donalds”

Five Guys
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Stittsville
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I go to Five Guys when I'm looking for a quick meal. I consider it as an improved version of Mc Donalds. Burgers are good, not outstanding. I have a special problem with the processed cheese - it just makes the burgers taste cheap. My kids love it though.

1  Thank KaInCanada

Reviewed January 21, 2014

you get a lot if fries a lot of fries two good size burgers with you choice of add ons and a couple of drinks for about $20.00. good food but pricey

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Went there with my family for lunch. My husband been wanting to go there since we moved to Kanata. The burger was soggy and messy( I got the small burger which had 1 patty) the fries and the hotdog were good. My husband liked his burger. But it's very pricey and they do not have milk shakes.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Dropped by for a great burger, and boy was it good. The value for your meal was very good too. If you want a fantastic burger, this is the place to go. I am looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My wife and I love Five Guys. We're burger aficionados who seek out the best burgers in Eastern Canada and New England. Five Guys ranks and there, and local haunt is a fun place to visit. And the fries are awesome.

On the big plus is superb staff who cater to my wife's tomato allergy and who are fast, efficient and courteous. On the minus is too much air conditioning and loud rock music. We love rock, but not at 120 DB.

Our two beefs are: 1) hamburger buns that are always wrinkled when you remove the tinfoil wrapper, and b) prices that are excessively high. The price hike of a few months ago was well above the consumer price index. Raise them again and we'll start visiting Wendys.