“Don't stay here”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

FelixFaur...
Paris, France
“Don't stay here”
Reviewed March 7, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Seriously don't stay here. Why? Because I wanted to come back later in the year and now can't get a booking because the secret is out - this is a seriously good studio apartment. Beyond five-star. I've stayed in luxury accommodation all over the world and this is up there with the best of them. And under-priced. As others have commented Jenny has not only furnished the apartment beautifully but has provided all sorts of thoughtful extras. But I'm not going to list them 'cause I really don't want you staying here and spoiling it for me.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing