I stayed at this hotel over 2 consequtive nights in June. This was under different bookings, so I had 2 different rooms.
Overall the hotel was in a good location for us as it was a very quick and easy drive into Liverpool. It was very convenient being on the highway. That being said there's not much in the immediate vicinity... Probably a servo and that's all.
Don't book a room direct with the hotel. They quotes ridiculous prices ($149 from memory) and we got rooms for $100 and $130 online via discount hotel booking companies.
I can't vouch for this (went out for dinner!) but hubby had dinner at the restaurant and he said it was great, the food was awesome, well priced and the staff were friendly.
1. Night one:
- the reception staff didnt smile at all...this was quite off putting.
- room was towards the back of the hotel, so there wasn't as much noise from the main road. However there was a lot of noise from guests walking around outside (the walls must be paper thin).
- the room was ok, clean and tidy enough.
- the bathroom was poorly maintained. There was mould everywhere in the tiling. The grouting had come loose, but it would only take the cleaning staff a few minutes of spraying exit mould to make a difference if they could be bothered.
2. Night two:
- we had a room facing the main highway and the noise from the traffic was horrendous. Between the traffic, ambulance sirens and *bad* live music coming from the hotel bar area, it was very hard to get to sleep.
- the room was tidy and clean enough.
- the room was smaller than the precious night and the bathroom was tiny but at least it didn't have mould.
A final note: hubby said the hotel needs another guest washing machine & dryer. There was only one of each and there was a bit of a back-log (people waiting).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome always awaits you at the ibis Styles Sydney Lansvale. Having undergone extensive renovations, the hotel is stylish in its decor and setting, yet exudes a feeling of warmth and comfort. All our rooms are designed with your comfort in mind. The hotel features 80 rooms ranging from Standard rooms through to Spa Suites equipped with LCD screens with Foxtel and Wi-Fi Internet connectivity. Facilities include a meeting /conference room, Milano restaurant and bar, outdoor swimming pool and free on-site parking. Located 25 minutes from Sydney airport and only 45 minutes from Sydney CBD. Our location provides the ideal platform from which to explore the sights of Sydney and its surrounds. Close to the commercial business areas of Liverpool, Wetherill park, Moorebank, Fairfield and Parramatta. The Milano Italian restaurant offers the best in Italian & modern Australian cuisine. The Milano bar connects to a TAB /VIP lounge offering our guest a complete entertaining experience. We also offer a private conference centre for all your business and event needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Sydney Lansvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.