“Our favourite spot”

Add it.
The Beach Challet
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I go to The Beach Challet on a regular basis. The food is always amazing (Ivan makes the best scrambled eggs in town), the coffee is top quality and I am a self-professed coffee snob since living in Melbourne where the coffee is the best in the country. They are always happy to please my husbands picky-ness and they always exceed his expectations. They even think of our dog and send us home with pies for her. Their customer service is above and beyond, the quality is great value and the prices make them affordable to visit regularly. We highly recommend tourists and locals to go visit Ivan, Caroline and Max as they are a little gem in noosa area.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Ordered a hamburger, $7.50 it didn't disappoint me, big a real beef burger with generous amount of salad, Ivan the chef bought it out and said enjoy! Tasted so good . Locked at menu for breakfast going up to try , great out look over the ocean best kept secret in sunshine beach. Also lots of parking and clean , doesn't smell like deep fried take away.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I go to the chalet every time I am on the coast for brunch.

The food is fabulous here and the prices are sensational.

The owner was a chef for 2 major Noosa restaurants and has got the right approach to food...high quality, always fresh, fast, fairly priced, always wants your opinion, gives samples freely, wants to know how to make things better.

A family owns this business. They work very hard every day. The father and the son are great cooks. The mother makes fabulous coffee and the best fruit juice combo drinks.

They are in an off the beat place, but the views....and the whale watching is great.

Go help this family! You will not regret stopping there. They deserve it!

Please don't take my ocean view seat, it is one of the beautiful places in the world. If you enjoy surfing, bring your board, then have some lunch.