This might be one of the most expensive resort in Australia, and it is quite a long way from Sydney.....BUT this will be one of the BEST experience you could ever had!!!!!
As working in the same industry, I am a person that always complain, but this one, beside no complain, I would like to recommend to the world!!!!
Orginal price AUD$2,000 per night, special package around $1,300 per night.
The resort located within 1 hour drive from central of Lithgow NSW, it surround by moutians and it is in a National Park, it is different with sunshine and beaches, but NATURAL.
The resort pick us up from a cafe @ Lithgow, warm welcome by duty manager and staff. When we arrived the lobby, instead going to check-in desk, receptionist come over and greet you, show you around and give information of the resort.
The room was really nice, warm, awesome, can not really think a word, just perfect.....with a 27 degree indoor pool, a fire place, huge changing area, it is awesome!!!
This resort is all inc. The food are really good, even the manager had 'warn' us not to eat too much, but can not say NO to the beautiful food!!!!
It is really a touch down service, I really enjoy the service they provided, I feel like I am the one, staff take care of every single guest and treated us as VVVVVIP!!!!!!:)
ITS WORTH TO GO....MAYBE A FEW TIMES IN A LIFE^^
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley offers the rare opportunity to experience true luxury in a spectacular Australian bush setting. The property borders the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage wilderness region, just 190kms from Sydney. Nestled between two National Parks and spread out at the foot of towering cliffs, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve. The resort itself occupies just two percent of the total land area of 7,000 acres and its design, reminiscent of traditional rural Australian homesteads, reflects a timeless appeal and a natural sense of place in the vast and dramatic landscape of the Wolgan Valley. The 40 individual suites each have their own private deck and indoor / outdoor swimming pool. The main homestead offers distinctive dining, luxury facilities and the stand-alone Timeless Spa features six double treatment rooms, and a range of signature treatments. The seclusion of Wolgan Valley creates a natural sanctuary where guests can relax and explore in unsurpassed luxurious comfort. This is the quintessential luxury Australian bush experience - a unique blend of wildlife, dramatic natural beauty, conservation, heritage in a spectacular Australian bush setting, which can be explored through a range of activities including four wheel drives, heritage tours, wildlife spotting and horse riding. All meals are included in the tariff with a strong focus on regional and seasonal produce, and where possible organic ingredients are used. Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is a member of One&Only Resorts and Luxury Lodges of Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolgan Valley Resort And Spa
- Wolgan Valley Hotel Blue Mountains