My husband and I spent my 40th birthday weekend at Wolgan Valley and we just loved it so much that we didn't want to leave on Monday afternoon and actually considered booking in another night at the resort. Our experience was first class from the moment we arrived at the front gates. All the staff with which we had contact with was great - friendly and super helpful. The villas were luxurious and we had a hard time choosing between our own villa & individual pool or the infinity pool near the main house. Most of the days were spent by the infinity pool b/c of the gorgeous mountain views and the constant food & beverage service provided pool side. Food was exceptional and the top shelf local wines and beers offered made choosing difficult. My husband and I both had wonderful massages and the spa experience was fantastic. I would happily go back to Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa any day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley offers the rare opportunity to experience true luxury in a spectacular Australian bush setting. The property borders the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage wilderness region, just 190kms from Sydney. Nestled between two National Parks and spread out at the foot of towering cliffs, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve. The resort itself occupies just two percent of the total land area of 7,000 acres and its design, reminiscent of traditional rural Australian homesteads, reflects a timeless appeal and a natural sense of place in the vast and dramatic landscape of the Wolgan Valley. The 40 individual suites each have their own private deck and indoor / outdoor swimming pool. The main homestead offers distinctive dining, luxury facilities and the stand-alone Timeless Spa features six double treatment rooms, and a range of signature treatments. The seclusion of Wolgan Valley creates a natural sanctuary where guests can relax and explore in unsurpassed luxurious comfort. This is the quintessential luxury Australian bush experience - a unique blend of wildlife, dramatic natural beauty, conservation, heritage in a spectacular Australian bush setting, which can be explored through a range of activities including four wheel drives, heritage tours, wildlife spotting and horse riding. All meals are included in the tariff with a strong focus on regional and seasonal produce, and where possible organic ingredients are used. Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is a member of One&Only Resorts and Luxury Lodges of Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wolgan Valley Resort And Spa
- Wolgan Valley Hotel Blue Mountains