“Beautiful Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is one of my local thai restaurants and wow its good. Always a great atmosphere inside you are crammed in and if you were thinking of going for a romantic night out forget it cos it's noisy but its fantastic food. Highly recommend and would recommend almost anything off the menu. Love it love it.

1  Thank indecisive123

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

From the outside it doesn't look like much. Awesome food at very good prices. The staff are just gorgeous & attentative. Make sure you book

2  Thank LillyGorey
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Dinner with friends on a Saturday night - enjoyed by all! Chef specials were excellent, we had a duck dish which we all raved about. A word of warning, deserts are big servings which could easily be shared by two. I have no hesitation in recommending Thai Table.

1  Thank jabba15
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was my second experience with Thai food, so I cannot profess to be any kind of an expert. However, I left very satisfied.
The atmosphere is great. This is a well decorated venue. The area between the front and the back of the restaurant is a little squishy if wanting to get to the bathroom, but the staff are fairly attentive when patrons are wanting to move through.
Some of the staff could look a little happier, but all together, the staff are very polite.
This is definitely worth a visit if you love Thai food.

1  Thank CaroBooth
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We ate here Tuesday 2 July 2013 for the second time.
It was packed. I mean, it was completely full with a huge variety of patrons.
Couples, women's groups, etc. We were staggered at how busy it was.
And this was a Tuesday night! There were no specials or cheap eat offers.

I think that it being packed on a Tuesday, is a positive indication of the quality of cuisine.

I have visited Thailand on 5 occasions now. My husband and I were VERY happy with our meals. We arrived 7:30pm, were lucky to get the second last table available.
Our entree was served within 10 minutes of ordering, and our mains were served within 20 minutes of ordering.

Suffice to say, we WILL return.