Tripadvisor
Karahayit
All reviews thermal baths normal hotel one night stay two single beds both dinner and breakfast jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

A normal motel styled hotel suited mostly for familes. Nothing inspiring about the hotel except that it has Thermal baths and a decent dinner / breakfast. The room interiors are functional and we were given a poor room overlooking the car park.

Suitable for one night.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
heraklestermal, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Herakles Termal Otel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Dear Manigoa,

Thank you for your review!

Best regards.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

My family and I booked into a room with a double bed plus two single beds for a one night stay after visiting Pamukkale. The service at checkin was faultless. All the staff are super friendly, polite and efficient and all know their roles well. Both dinner and breakfast was also included with our room charge. Dinner especially is worth a mention: although a buffet, it was simply sensational. The food comprised of many choices from the traditional Turkish kitchen. Everything was delicious from the soup to the mains and salads to the desserts. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and it is rare to be so impressed by a buffet dinner.

The hotel also has a nice large resort style open air pool, as well as thermal baths, jacuzzi, sauna, a women only hamam as well as a mixed hamam, steam room and fitness centre.

This hotel is definitely well worth staying at for a lot longer than just a single night. You will be impressed.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
11  Thank ArmaanHCMC
heraklestermal, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Herakles Termal Otel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Armagan,

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel. We hope to see you again for a longer stay :)

Best regards.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I had been to Pammukale 25 years ago on an overnight trip, and I always promised myself that I would go back. I didn't realise the difficulty that I would have getting from Dalaman to Karahayit. I rang the hotel and within 24 hours they had organised a pick up from Dalaman to Karahayit, a 3 hour drive!. I cannot thank the manager Barisk enough for his help and kindness in not only getting us there but getting us back 8 days later. Not knowing that this area isn't that busy with the British we were pleasantly surprised to find out that we were unusual in the village. The fresh orange juice seller was a good stop and the shop that sold spices, butter, oils etc. Every afternoon we took a stroll around the loop of the village, with everyone greeting us warmly. The hotel is clean and comfortable not expensively upmarket but has a family feel to it. The meals were good with a lovely selection of food morning and evening. The extra treat was afternoon tea which we really looked forward to and hated to miss. My friend and I will definitely be returning for the thermal pool and hamman without doubt, but flying into Denzili from Istanbul. Having had this going back in time holiday we cannot wait for the next one.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

Just runaway... smelly room and towels. Supernatural dinner entertainment sense and management style. Breakfast and dinner are uneatable. Reception try to charge what is weren't. Personal and guests are both looking unhappy. Just one possitive things about the hotel is its in unbelievable little thermal town which called "KARAHAYIT" and its a few kilometre to PAMUKKALE

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ozan S
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night after day trip to Hierapolis. The staff did not speak very much English, but we managed to find our way to local bus next day. The room was very basic, was old fashioned and not very well ventilated. From reception you walk down concrete paved paths enclosed with blinds to other nearby buildings, reminded me of camp. Then we were upstairs a couple of floors. I didn't really like the room, it was stuffy and basic. We went to have dinner at hotel but walked out as it really only catered for local tastes, we were the only foreigners we saw staying here, seems to be a getaway for Turkish people. We walked down to local shops and had a great tasting cheap kebab for dinner. We would not recommend this hotel or stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016