“Special Breakfast!!!”

Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

One of the most outstanding places i have visited in my Life!!! The Quality of the Food!!! OMG!!! Perfect. The employees Are very Kind and helpful with the Menu!!! The Service Supreme. Nice Parking and the area where is located is Just Perfect!!! Isla Verde where there are some very beautiful beaches in the Area!!! Must Do when you Come to San Juan!!! Breakfast Out Of this World!!!

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Good food, great service. Awesome coffee. We tried the wraps unbeatable Best breakfast in town by far! !!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were a little worried about eating here since there were only 5 reviews and we we wondered how many were posted by ppl affiliated with the restaurant. We are happy to say the reviews were spot on, this place is great! Monte Carlo and Marseille (sp?) breakfast arrived quickly and tasted awesome. Icing on the cake was the fresh squeezed orange and guanabana juices. Quick and pleasant service, great food, affordable prices, clean restaurant - what more could you ask for?

1  Thank goodfoodluvers
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Everything is homemade, waffles, pancakes, french toast, nutella on top with fresh fruits, and a mimosa on the side! These are my fave! Simply Best breakfast ever.

1  Thank katalina08
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Love this place, it was my first time. I ordered a Monte Carlo, service was great and very fast! I will definitely repeat my visit!

2  Thank marangel_1015