Verdanza Hotel
$189
$229
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
$102
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,624 results
All reviewsburger bareighty bistropuerto ricoold san juanwine barpool areawalking distancetwo blocksshort walk to the beachfast foodcoffee makerclose to the airportnice poolisla verde beachlobbysauleighty20
Reviewed March 30, 2010

We are in the middle of a six night stay and I couldn't wait to write this review. The service and attention you receive from the employees is top rate. The Hotel is very pretty and it's only getting better. It seems they are upgrading and have started in the common areas first. The rooms are clean but need to be upgraded. It has three restaurants and "Coladas Restaurant" is absolutely wonderful. It serves Puerto Rican cuisine and does it well. We have tried many items and it is all so good. The Piña Coladas are absolutely amazing as well. The service in the restaurant was top rate as well. I strongly recommend this hotel and if you don't stay here but are in the "Isla Verde" area, stop in and try "Coladas", you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2010

My husband and I and another couple stayed there twice on teh way to and from the British Virgin Islands where we chartered a sail boat. We found the rooms clean and the service excellent. We had a pool side room and really enjoyed being able to go back and forth. If you stay there I recoment trying the Outback restaurant that is in the hotel just down the street. It is alot cheaper than the ones in Verdanza. We would love to go back ! Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2010

One block from beach, easy walking distance to the San Juan Casino, Intercontinental Hotel Casino, many fast food restaurants, and bus line to get to/from Old San Juan. Rooms and swimming pool clean, hot tub temperature was variable - some days too cool to be called a "hot" tub, another day it was too hot, shortage of pool towels for hous on a hot Saturday afternoon. Restaurant and bar in hotel, prices reasonable, food good. The service of the front desk staff was the best!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
LorenaJOrtiz, Communications at Verdanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2010

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, chicagotoots. You help us to always aim to excellence. We hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed March 22, 2010

My 6 year old son and I were bumped off a Delta flight and given a free night at this hotel. Check-in was wonderful (thank you Michele!) and our stay went from good to better. The location is phenomenal, so near the Isla Verde beach, and the real atmosphere of San Juan. Hotel staff was unusually helpful on different issues. Pool is ok, not top quality but refreshing. We ate at the Hotel 80 casual bar, terrific food for myself and my son. An air of friendliness and genuine interest in the guests prevail throughout the hotel. I was sorry to leave and would love to return there.

• Stayed: March 2010

HeatherNY, your enthusiasm is contagious! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, even if as a result of getting bumped off a flight. We look forwarding to welcoming you and your son back for a proper family vacation at Verdanza Hotel.

Reviewed March 12, 2010

My husband stayed here many times when it was Holiday Inn, this is my first time in PR and his first exp with Verdanza. He stated there really are not too many changes. We both thoroughly enjoyed. Only issues I would say is the keys to the room require many swipes, there were always people sleeping with their luggage in lobby, they need to address this (possible cruise ship workers). Listed some places as 4star ammenities I would not say that. Convenient, clean, very friendly, restaurants/bars good, pool very nice.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
LorenaJOrtiz, Communications at Verdanza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2010

Sunfun051, thank you for sharing your experience. We are genuinely committed in our efforts to take Verdanza Hotel from strength to strength - and look forward to welcoming you back again, and again, and again.