See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I have never experienced visiting a hotel with such rude employees who would never greet you, with lack of manners, who wouldn't even look at you during the check in process, and so on. The place was a total mess: dirty, uncomfortable, dark, with slippery floors, the room was smelly, the floor full of water from the air conditioning, which was not working properly, dirty beds, dirty bathroom full of insects, dated and dirty super mini closet, tiny/dated working horribly elevator, they do not comply with ADA and they keep closed all handicapped areas. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WorldTraveler787007
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is a dump! After 1 am becomes a “crack house”. Rooms filthy with roaches and black mold. Please stay away and the staff attitude worst. This is not a hotel maybe a crack house. Loss key $10

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank alex c
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Coral by the sea for 6 months. The staff there are great wonderful people. Natalia at the front desk Will take great care of you smiling all the time. Diana, Liz and the rest of the front office are wonderful. Rooms are nice and cozy great restaurants downstairs. In my opinion coral by the sea made my 6 month stay great. Close by the beach. If you ever stay there tell them Stinson referred you. They treat you like family

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
5  Thank Stinson L
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

If you travel with your wife or children and loves them forget this place.
It is an old hotel dirty with a noiser elevator, dirty room, broken mirrow in the room . The bed is bot confortable
Positive only the air in the room and the parking but you can pay 5usd to use.
You pay 100 usd for this place and it is very overpriced. This hotel is not a 2 star is a 1 star and the correcr price maybe between 40/50 usd maximum.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jorgeotavio
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Chris the manager
He held my room - I had to buy a phone real quick because I forgot mine at home and he instructed me to the nearest CVS, told me where it was, where I can find a phone there. Which is really weird of businesses because usually when you ask them something they want something that supports their business, or ask like "you gotta buy something first", but he didn't, he was nice enough to say that, and hold my room while I was out for half hour, at no charge. Also told me where I can find the nearest ATM which was right across the street. Thank you Chris! And they take cash.

They have a:
Vending machine
Wash cloths
Dining area
They can call you a taxi
Nice rooms - TV, Bed, Air conditioning, Phone, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hot water (Cold as well, I know the island is hot), Towel Rack, Hangers, Sun blocking Blinds/Curtains if you like to sleep-in, desks, night stand, Wi-Fi.
And it says 109 a night but it was 103.55
Check out is at 2pm.

I would just offer complimentary chocolates on pillows. :)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo