“drinks and appetizers are excellent”
Review of Zest Restaurant

Zest Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Waiters and waitresses are wonderful. presentation of food and drinks were excellent. Food was warm and tasty, maklng you want to order more to enjoy.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Popcorn Soup? Yes it really is unique and delicious. Service was attentive, concerned and knowledgeable. Every dish we tried was unique and delicious, right up to the freshly made donuts with some kind of exquisite topping and dipping sauce. Beautiful room.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

When i'm in Puerto Rico I eat out alot. My frequent restaurants are among OpenTables "Diners Choice". Zest stands out among the best. I can say that Chef Raul Correa sure knows how to cook. The nightly special "Thin Top-cut Rib Eye, Rolled & Roasted" was excellent as was the menu item Pork Cheeks. Dont miss this restaurant while your in San Juan.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Try the popcorn soup. It is one of the best things that I have ever eaten. Everything is great atmosphere is understated modern with a water twist. A short walk from the El San juan

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We were at the hotel for 1 night pre-cruise. We didn't feel up to going out so we ordered via telephone and went down to pick it up. When we went down to get the food they had a waiter bring it up for us. The wings are amazing! There was no salad dressing on my salad but I am not sure if that was because I didn't ask for any. There was enough sauce from the wings to create some flavor though. Very nice atmosphere.