“Nice Local Spot on the Beach”
Review of Third Base Sports Cafe - CLOSED

Third Base Sports Cafe
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New York City, New York
“Nice Local Spot on the Beach”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We grabbed a margarita (or 2) and lite bite to eat here. Both the service and food were good. The appeal of this place is that it is right near the beach (literally a few steps away). So while you are hanging out, you can watch the waves and enjoy.

• Visited July 2013

Massapequa Park, New York
“Good local food and drink”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great little beach spot to grab a drink and some food. The outdoor seating provided a beautiful view of the beach and ocean.

Visited June 2013
“Visited today June 29th at exactly 4pm. I waited a half hour for a beer. One waitress, a woman with attitude, mad at the world c”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Nothing to review. Never got served after waiting a half hour. I will tell all my friends, and boy do I have a lot of friends and family that vacation in Isla Verde how much of a nosedive this once fine establishment has taken. This was Hector Camacho's last hangout. Enough said.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Daveyjets
Atlanta
“First Stop”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

our first stop for a bite to eat was at the third base sports cafe. lots of fun people, great food like ceviche, great drinks and fast friendly service

Visited May 2013
Palm City, Florida
“So So”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We went here a couple of times recently as it was right on the beach. Both times we sat at the bar and the bartender was very friendly and provided great service. I would agree with some of the other reviews in saying you might need to close your ears when the rap music comes on. To say it is not family appropriate is an understatement. The drinks were fine but we ordered food the second time and it was not very good. My wife had a hamburger and it was quite dry and over-spiced and I had a ceviche which was not very flavorful. There was a bar/restaurant directly to the right that we also tried and it was MUCH better. I don't remember the name of it but it started with El something. I took a picture of it so I will look it up and write a review on it also.

• Visited May 2013