This is what I'd call a casual resort. It's very close to the airport ( could actually see the airport from our balcony). This was not a problem. It's quiet in the room and never a problem on the beach. The beach is beautiful!!! There's a small casino and several restaurants in the resort. There's a lovely pool (with swim-up bar) and a gym (didn't use it). The room was comfortable and we had a nice view of the beautiful beach from our balcony. Each morning one of us went downstairs and picked up a light breakfast which we enjoyed on the balcony.
Probably the only negative is that there isn't alot within walking distance. We did walk to a couple of restaurants and the Ritz Carlton is a short walk away. Most restaurants and all shopping is a (expensive) cab ride away. That being said, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a powdery expanse of Isla Verde beach in San Juan, the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort is the perfect location for business or pleasure. The first hotel in San Juan to offer FREE Internet & wireless services it makes business a breeze! For families, babysitting & play services, game room & the beautiful pool & beach make any holiday perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Hotel Isla Verde
- Courtyard Isla Verde Beach Resort
- Courtyard Carolina
- Marriott Carolina
- Carolina Courtyard
- Carolina Marriott
- Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort Puerto Rico