Villa Verde Inn
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
$109
Verdanza Hotel(Isla Verde)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfastcable tvmicrowave and fridgewalking distanceclean poolsan juanhot waterconvenient locationminutes from the airporthectorfreewaybeachbilingualwalgreens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I enjoyed my stay in this humble Inn that is undergoing renovations. It served my purposes of sleep accommodations which is all I required and the staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. The location is ideal with a bridge walkway connecting you to Resturantes and beaches of Isla Verde and conveniently close to major highways leading to Condado, San Juan and other towns of Puerto Rico.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Cemitaino
Hector S, Manager at Villa Verde Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2015

Hello Cemitaino,

We want to thank you for taking the time to write a review and describing to everyone what to expect when staying in the hotel. I am pretty sure it has been of much help to guest when making a decision to book with us. We appreciate it and hope to have you back in Villa Verde Inn on the near soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Front desk personal was very attentive. he serve as a guide for the activities that we had planned. The room was clean. The location was excellent but parking was not too good. The pool was fun and they had the continental breakfast.

2  Thank Joe C
Hector S, Manager at Villa Verde Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2015

Hello Joe C,

Thank you for sharing your review with everyone else. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the facilities and had a good experience overall. We assure you that we work very hard to accomplish these results and it makes us very proud to know that we are creating these experiences.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed here last minute because of a flight delay. The room was basic, clean, the carpet had some stains and was old and by no means is it a luxury hotel or B&B but if you need a safe, clean place to stay for a night like we did at only $69 a night it saved us and Cristian at front desk was very patient. Plus its next to beach so you get what you pay for and we can't complain. :)

3  Thank Starrynite4
Hector S, Manager at Villa Verde Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2015

Hello Starrynite4

Thank you for your review. We are very happy for the opportunity to serve you during this period of your traveling. We know how troubling these delays can be and the fact that we were part of the solution and not the problem makes us very proud. We wish you the best and we hope to see you any time soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

it was great! I had a great time. i was only there to pick up my fiancee. and it was just one night so i could not enjoy more of the area. I will definitely consider it the next time i am in the area. As far as i am concerned, i will tell my friends and family about this place. Everyone there had smiles on their faces. Even the other guests that arrived there also. A definite A+ on my part!

2  Thank Luigi R
Hector S, Manager at Villa Verde Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2015

Hi Luigi R,

We are immensely thankful and appreciative of your words. Telling your family and friends about the hotel is our greatest reward. Thank you once again and visit us soon.

Wishing you the best.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

very noisy,
very much uncomfortable,
Too expensive for what it offers!

very noisy,
very much uncomfortable,
I stayed there last night and it ruined all the relaxing great time I had the whole week in Puerto Rico. Too expensive for what it offers!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Hello Camilia H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are very sorry that you had such an experience in the hotel. I would have wish you gave us the opportunity to resolve any problem you encountered during your stay and maybe change the outcome considering it was your last night in Puerto Rico. However, I am glad you did had a great time in my beautiful island of Puerto Rico.

If you would like to give us more information about your stay dont hesitate to contact us.

Until next time.