So - let's get the average, regular sort of rating feedback out of the way - wonderful people staffing this hotel, the food in the small fist floor restaurant as well as served at the roof top bar is above average and the location, literally a stone's throw from the rolling surf, is great. What we wanted to highlight was a wonderful program called "Your Wishes" which is a small write-on board on the wall as you enter you room. You are invited to write your wish on this board by 12pm. So first my wife and I requested a better light over the sink - and it was installed. We were surprised and then we requested a hook for the shower to hang towels to dry - and it was installed. My wife has very thick hair and needs a powerful shower in order to wash her hair and the large rainforest shower head was pretty but the water flow was so weak it could not really wash the sand off our feet - so we "wished" for a new shower head with a more powerful output - and THAT was installed - all in the afternoon before we got back to the room. I don't know of any other hotel - big or small - that provides that kind of responsiveness. We emailed their manager and told the front desk. And now we're telling you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel, a unique boutique property just steps from one of Puerto Rico’s hottest beaches – Isla Verde Beach, the ultimate playground for grownups. The perfect combination of comfort and style, 80 guest rooms including stunning suites feature ocean front views, partial ocean views, and city views. Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, MIST ROOFTOP Bar+Kitchen provides a unique rooftop experience for relaxing with friends and enjoying appetizing casual food and refreshing cocktails – all complemented by soothing lounge beats, fresh ocean air and breathtaking panoramic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. ZEST Restaurant, where community, culture and local flavors mix with a relaxed atmosphere to celebrate Puerto Rican cuisine. A warm, vibrant decor combining the elements—earth, wind, fire and water— creates a sociable ambiance where you can enjoy delicious culinary delights and a creative selection of well-crafted cocktails and wines. Also known as the Water Club, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is located in the city’s stylish Isla Verde, five minutes from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, and just 15 minutes away from the cruise docks, business district and the famous Old San Juan. For business travelers and small groups they offer an intimate venue for up to 120 guests reception style, an elegant boardroom, an ocean front business center, and a 24-hour front desk service. In addition, the San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel boasts some of San Juan’s most beautiful beachfront and newest dining options. The Water Club was recently voted #4 on TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the Caribbean. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. The hotel is the latest addition to Dallas-based Aimbridge Hospitality’s growing resort division. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel
- San Juan Water Beach Hotel
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde