Let me just start by saying that this hotel is excellent for its customer service and satisfaction. I have stayed at this hotel, I’ve done corporate meetings, weddings and all sort of activities and these people are AMAZING! As soon as you enter the hotel, you will find someone willing to greet you with a smile and help you with any request. For activities they are very diligent, the Catering Director Ms. Nailín Delgado is a very diligent person aside from nice and very willing, activities flow beautifully and there is always staff making sure every single detail is as you requested. In the reservations department Ms. Betsy Mujica is also extremely nice and diligent, she would make you stay a comfortable one and she will assist you with any special request you have. Rooms are not too big but they definitely are comfortable and decorated in a soothing modern way. Food is amazing! I would recommend the French Toasts in the morning, this plate is huge and very tasty, and they serve it with a fresh tropical fruit bowl. Their spot (Mist) at the roof of the hotel is very “chic” perfect for a great evening chat with friends or couple. This hotel is right in front of the beach where you will have servers going around in case you need anything, is also close to great nightlife spots and restaurants. No matter the occasion you are visiting this hotel for; I assure you will have an excellent time. I would stay in this hotel anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel, a unique boutique property just steps from one of Puerto Rico’s hottest beaches – Isla Verde Beach, the ultimate playground for grownups. The perfect combination of comfort and style, 80 guest rooms including stunning suites feature ocean front views, partial ocean views, and city views. Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, MIST ROOFTOP Bar+Kitchen provides a unique rooftop experience for relaxing with friends and enjoying appetizing casual food and refreshing cocktails – all complemented by soothing lounge beats, fresh ocean air and breathtaking panoramic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. ZEST Restaurant, where community, culture and local flavors mix with a relaxed atmosphere to celebrate Puerto Rican cuisine. A warm, vibrant decor combining the elements—earth, wind, fire and water— creates a sociable ambiance where you can enjoy delicious culinary delights and a creative selection of well-crafted cocktails and wines. Also known as the Water Club, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is located in the city’s stylish Isla Verde, five minutes from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, and just 15 minutes away from the cruise docks, business district and the famous Old San Juan. For business travelers and small groups they offer an intimate venue for up to 120 guests reception style, an elegant boardroom, an ocean front business center, and a 24-hour front desk service. In addition, the San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel boasts some of San Juan’s most beautiful beachfront and newest dining options. The Water Club was recently voted #4 on TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the Caribbean. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. The hotel is the latest addition to Dallas-based Aimbridge Hospitality’s growing resort division. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel
- San Juan Water Beach Hotel
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde