I work for an airline and am just beginning to use my free flying. So I came to SJ for a concert with my best friend. We arrived with no plan since we fly standby. We knew what area we wanted to stay at, given some of the big name hotels in the neighborhood. As we began calling around this place was the best deal. From the first call to the reservations, to now, sitting in my super comfy bed our last night here, we have been blown away by this staff and the hotel it's self. Walk out the front door to the beach, the valet team and front desk do everything they can to make sure you have every last thing your little heart desires. And the hotel....super chic!! I have stayed in trendy hotels on Sunset strip in Los Angeles, and they have got it all wrong. This place has it down. From the mood lighting to the ocean sounds as you wait for the elevator that has a clear ceiling and a waterfall in the back of the elevator. It's over the top in a good way, but a reasonable price tag.
We didn't try the restaurant, but again I can't say enough about this STAFF! My friend even forgot her purse on the beach. The towel boy had it safe and sound before she could even run back. I watched another guest freak out at the valet and the front desk guy. She was so pretentious, I wanted to slap her for them, but they were more than calm and courteous as they solved the issue. Overall, if you want a great experience in San Juan, stay here. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel, a unique boutique property just steps from one of Puerto Rico’s hottest beaches – Isla Verde Beach, the ultimate playground for grownups. The perfect combination of comfort and style, 80 guest rooms including stunning suites feature ocean front views, partial ocean views, and city views. Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, MIST ROOFTOP Bar+Kitchen provides a unique rooftop experience for relaxing with friends and enjoying appetizing casual food and refreshing cocktails – all complemented by soothing lounge beats, fresh ocean air and breathtaking panoramic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. ZEST Restaurant, where community, culture and local flavors mix with a relaxed atmosphere to celebrate Puerto Rican cuisine. A warm, vibrant decor combining the elements—earth, wind, fire and water— creates a sociable ambiance where you can enjoy delicious culinary delights and a creative selection of well-crafted cocktails and wines. Also known as the Water Club, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is located in the city’s stylish Isla Verde, five minutes from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, and just 15 minutes away from the cruise docks, business district and the famous Old San Juan. For business travelers and small groups they offer an intimate venue for up to 120 guests reception style, an elegant boardroom, an ocean front business center, and a 24-hour front desk service. In addition, the San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel boasts some of San Juan’s most beautiful beachfront and newest dining options. The Water Club was recently voted #4 on TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the Caribbean. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. The hotel is the latest addition to Dallas-based Aimbridge Hospitality’s growing resort division. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel
- San Juan Water Beach Hotel
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde