My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and loved it!! I found them on Trip Advisor after learning that the Marriott Courtyard would be under construction, so I cancelled my reservation there and booked here. It is so close to all the restaurants and the beach is right across the street. Easy to go back and forth to your room if necessary. We loved eating at the little sports bars down the street. All the staff was so friendly and eager to help. Danny was awesome on arrival (we were 9 hrs late and missed the whole day), he upgraded us to an oceanfront room. The rooms were small but very well-designed and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exclusive corner of famous Isla Verde beach, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is the ultimate playground for grownups and the local Mecca of hip, with music designed by international DJs, lively parties and celebrity stopovers. The perfect combination of comfort and luxury, 80 guest rooms including stunning suites feature ocean front views, partial ocean views, and city views. Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, Mist offers comfortable seating areas for rooftop relaxation, swimming pool, signature cocktails and a decadent Island-Italian-Spanish-fusion menu featuring Socializers—small plates you can share—prepared with fresh, locally grown ingredients. The new restaurant Zest on the ground floor welcomes guests with a unique subaquatic atmosphere and a modern experiential cuisine menu featuring sustainability-sourced ingredients, each dish infused with a unique scent meant to stimulate every sense. Also known as the Water Club, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is located in the city’s stylish Isla Verde, five minutes from Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport, and just 15 minutes away from the cruise docks, business district and the famous Old San Juan. For business travelers and small groups they offer an intimate venue for up to 120 guests reception style, an elegant boardroom, an ocean front business center, and a 24-hour front desk service. In addition, the San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel boasts some of San Juan’s most beautiful beachfront and newest dining options. The Water Club was recently voted #4 on TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the Caribbean. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. The hotel is the latest addition to Dallas-based Aimbridge Hospitality’s growing resort division. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel
- San Juan Water Beach Hotel
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde