“AWESOME!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Isla Verde
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed April 1, 2018

My husband and I ate here every time we were nearby! We recommend it to everyone we know visiting Puerto Rico!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This is a restaurant that is part of the Coral by the Sea hotel. It has a varied decent menu, and pleasant servers. I had breakfast there. I ordered two scrambled, bacon, home fries (or so I thought) and a cinnamon roll. What I got was one scrambled, bacon, French fries and a stale cinnamon roll. Hmmm.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast options! So many choices of gelato too! Friendly service in a clean restaurant near the airport!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Basic food and service but clean and acceptable.
Ice cream not as good as advertised but nice offer for breakfast and quick lunch.
Acceptable but can find better.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We've been coming here for the past 4 years. The kids love the crepes, and my husband and I love the good coffee, fresh fruit, and Puerto Rican breakfasts. Service is super friendly. Come back for gelato at night!