“2 out of 5 but why?”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“2 out of 5 but why?”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

As I had been before, decided to give a try one more time…..

I ordered sandwiches and orange juices and to my surprise this time the price was $31.00

When I asked the details it happens the juices are “natural” and cost $5.00 each. So I went to Walgreens and bought a gallon for $3.00.

And the next day went to Las Canarias bakery for breakfast…better quality for a lot less of the price….check my other review.

Sorry Piu Bello..but if you keep this so high prices…soon you won’t have repeating customers.

1 Thank VictorPr
Angela N, Owner at Piu Bello, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time write a review for us twice. We are disappointed that you did not have the same experience the second time. However, we would like to point out that in most of the reviews that we get, the highest scores are in the value category because the prices are very affordable. In fact, the orange juice has never been $5. We hope to see you again in our restaurant in the near future.

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great prices!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed at the Ritz Carlton from 7/5 thru 7/8 and walked to Piu Bello almost every day for breakfast. The food was great and the prices were very reasonable. The waiter named Evian even took his time to bring us a map of the area and helped to answer a lot of our questions about things to do in the area. Make sure and stop by if you visit this area!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to start the day.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast here every morning of our vacation. Everyone was extremely friendly. Our waitress helped us everyday and remember how we liked everything. They have wifi access so we were able to plan our day while enjoying breakfast. Great experience and make sure you get the orange juice. Freshly squeezed!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Way to Start the Day”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Ate breakfast at this restaurant. What strikes you upfront is the friendly staff. A warm greeting and attentiveness makes you feel very welcome.

The waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu. She explained the vegetarian options available and made recommendations. She was right on the money.

The food was excellent and brought pipeing hot to the table. Enjoyed every morsel and the plate was clean after I finished.

I am certainly looking this place up the next time I return.

Visited July 2013
East Kingston, New Hampshire
“Good breakfast spot”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I were recently in Puerto Rico. Our hotel was very nice and fancy and the prices of the food a little high. We stumbled on this place one morning as only saw a starbucks at the hotel for breakfast. We both ordered a fairly substantial breakfast and the bill was not much more than we would have payed at Mcdonald's or some other fast food chain for their breakfast. We decided to eat here for breakfast most days as it was about $20.00 and that included refills on their excellent coffee. It was a nice touch that when they saw you coming they would always have someone opening the door. It is clear that this diner is very well managed because it was clean, the service was good and prompt and the food was good. The french toast was delicious and I'm picky about french toast.