2,741 results
All reviews outback steakhouse happy hour made to order breakfast evening reception san juan chips and salsa free drinks living room close to the airport managers reception two blocks omelet complimentary breakfast cocktail hour short walk to the beach rum punch el patio
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Just received email stating my 6 month old reservation has been canceled for 1/12/18! Booked in March, to ensure we had a nice property lined up pre-cruise. No help from the hotel, no aide in assisting with booking another property with such short notice. I have checked Hilton website weekly since hurricane to ensure reservation valid, and 4 weeks ago Embassy was still selling rooms for my dates. Not buying 'we need to start repairs soon' flimsy excuse sent from property manager. My belief is they greedily sold out to power company or FEMA and kicked the rest of us to the curb. Will NEVER book or recommend this property again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Murphm04
Reviewed November 29, 2017

I really enjoyed my stay, I love staying at Hilton love the hotels every where I travel. Would really recommend the hotel to everyone that asks me for information about where to stay. I hope to stay at a Hilton resort soon .

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for a business trip in July. It is very close to the airport, and within walking distance to the beach. Reasonable buffet breakfast, but my colleagues loved the happy hour which they provided with drinks and foods. It is also relatively close to old San Juan. Certainly a nice place to stay in.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I work for a federal agency that deployed to Puerto Rico to provide disaster response just days after Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico. We were all packing wet wipes, packaged food and mosquito repellent as we had no idea where we would stay or what the conditions would be. I was so pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the Embassy Suites! They were running on generator power; nearly all the cell towers on the island were still down and there were employees at the hotel who hadn't been able to contact their families since before Maria struck. But, they still worked incredibly hard for us. They were hospitable and helpful. Even though they had very little capability, they cooked us breakfast every morning. They always greeted us kindly and asked if we needed anything. We had housekeeping service and many more amenities than I would have expected so soon after a Cat 5 hurricane had just swept through. I cannot tell you how much it means when you're working 12 to 15 hours a day, seven days a week to come back to the hotel and be greeted warmly and know you can take a hot shower and have a bed to sleep on made it more than worthwhile. If Embassy Suites can provide that sort of service and hospitality right after a catastrophic disaster, I can only imagine the service they provide under normal circumstances.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
11  Thank Ghostwriter62
Maricely d, Director of Operations at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Ghostwriter62;

Words cannot express the wonderful feeling we had reading your review. Yes, Maria was such an overwhelming act of nature but we managed thru specially making sure that our guests were treated as expected with our warm and caring hospitality.

Thank you so much for sharing your comments while you were staying with us at the Embassy Suites San Juan.

Hope you visit our beautiful Island of Puerto Rico in the near future.

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Some employees need better training. Due to the hurricane we were not able to enjoy many services that were part of our stay.We tried to explained this to the front desk when we were checking out of the hotel. He was not rude. He did not know what to do. He made a very strange comment to us. I believe his comments were due to lack of proper training. The suites are outstanding and the people who service the the rooms are also outstanding. I think the lack of some services were due to hurricane Maria. I would still and will return to this hotel very soon. They have always respected my good and bad comments. Some one I commented about a few years back seems to be one of their best now. No one is perfect. If we work together like this hotel does we can make this a better world.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear H8653NWrachels:

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at the Embassy Suites San Juan. We have reviewed your feedback with our team regarding needing better training, our apologies for any inconvenience this caused you during check out. I am happy to know that you would consider to visit us once again in the future.

Hasta pronto!