2,732 results
All reviewsoutback steakhousehappy hourmade to order breakfastevening receptionsan juanchips and salsafree drinksliving roomclose to the airportmanagers receptiontwo blocksomeletcomplimentary breakfastcocktail hourshort walk to the beachrum punchel patio
Reviewed December 26, 2005

I just returned from my honeymoon at the Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel. I loved it! The two room suite was beautiful, the free breakfast buffet was great, the free happy hour was excellent! The staff was friendly and always cleaning. It was in a great location, just a block from the beach and busline. They could book tours for you. I didn't want to leave!!!!

4  Thank Discover36776
Reviewed December 24, 2005

My son and I stayed at the Embassy Suites in mid December. We arrived very early in the morning and our room was waiting for us which we were thankful for since we had a long flight. The Embassy Suites is a great hotel for families, since they offer a free buffet breakfast. The rooms are nice and large, and our room was clean. TV worked ....all was ok The hotel does have a small casino for those who like to gamble. There is also a happy hour, and a nice resturant on site..Outback Steak House??I think??.
There are two computers for e-mail or internet service. At this hotel, I think the only draw back for me is that the hotel is a little to far from the ocean. You have to walk several blocks to get to the main street which is Isa Verde. I think parking at the hotel is $16.00 per day. When we were there, we had to walk over to the InterContinental Hotel which is a beautiful hotel on the beach to pick up a tour. By the way there is a nice Holiday Inn in this same area.

• Stayed: December 2005
6  Thank Traveling_Lady_2004
Reviewed December 17, 2005

My husband and I, as well as our friends, stayed at this hotel before our Princess cruise. We found this hotel to be very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. The buffet breakfast and complimentary drinks in the evening were an added bonus. The hotel was a 2 block walk to the beach, which was beautiful and very safe to walk along. Taxis were always available to take to Old San Juan. The pool was great and very clean. The bed was one of the best we have ever slept on at a hotel. We would highly recommend this hotel, and we will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2005
12  Thank Vacationer13120
Reviewed December 6, 2005

We booked the suite online right before a major snowstorm hit . short ride from the air port.pool was very nice even though its by a highway it was fine.breakfast was good. evening mgrs reception they were very accomodating. room was fine. staff was very helpful. 2 blocks to beach and small shopping ctr to get some refreshments etc. we were there with 3 kids it was really a positive experience. beat the 12" of snow in ny that wkend before we boarded for a cruise(what a move that was)

• Stayed: January 2005
6  Thank Safari16869
Reviewed November 23, 2005

The hotel has a small casino with live music on the weekends. They have free daily breakfast and cocktail hour which includes chip and salsa. The hotel is 2 blocks from the A5 public bus stop which will take you to old san jaun for 75 cents. It is also 2 blocks away from Pueblo's grocery store, the beach and fast-food chains. The room at the hotel provide refrig and microwave, and the bathroom was definately designed for a woman. The service was okay- some really friendly, some not so much. The excersise room was in decent and well maintained (and free). Over-all I was pretty happy with the hotel and would recommend it.

Stayed: November 2005