Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino
$206
  • Breakfast included
$189
  • Pool
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
$102
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,653 results
All reviewsoutback steakhousehappy hourmade to order breakfastevening receptionsan juanchips and salsafree drinksliving roomclose to the airportmanagers receptiontwo blockscomplimentary breakfastrum punchshort walk to the beachcocktail hourpre cruise stayel patio
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here for a few days after coming of Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas cruise ship. It is very close to the port. It would be a very good place to stay before you leave on the cruise too.
It is also close to the airport.
The rooms are great. We stayed in the 2 bedroom/2 bath suite. It was great for our family of 5.
Every morning they have a very nice made to order breakfast and every evening the Manager's reception were you can get beer, wine, mixed drinks or soda for free. Yes for free!! They pour you two at a time. There are also chips/salsa and popcorn to go along with the drinks. Also for free.
The pool is very nice.
There is a free shuttle to the beach, but it is a very short walk. We chose to walk. Once you arrive at the beach there is a Embassy Suite's attendant with umbrellas and lounge chairs. He will move them wherever you would like to sit and the attendant has towels too.
The hotel also has a laundry room which is great. I did a couple loads while enjoying my free wine from the manager's reception.
The hotel's concierge is very helpful too. She had great advise on restaurants and also had maps to easily get you around Puerto Rico.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite for adult privacy when traveling with your children.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have travelled a lot, and for although this is not a 5 star hotel, it lives up to all the expectations in my opinion. We stayed for 2 nights as an extended layover on the way home from the BVI's to help shorten the long flight home to Canada. The rooms, were clean, spacious and comfortable. The manager's cocktail night, while not elaborate, certainly met our needs, and far surpassed what most hotels offer (nothing). The breakfast was great and the omelettes were amazing. The pool area, was a little noisy from near by traffic, but really not bad given how close it is to the highway and I thought they did a great job making the pool area a little oasis. I would stay again. So much so that when my husband was travelling the following week for business he asked me to book him into the Embassy Suites near Katy Freeway In Houston (which he loved).

Room Tip: I thought that the atrium style of this hotel would be a problem but I was wrong. I guess maybe the best rooms would be away from the elevator, but that applies to all hotels.
1  Thank daze1967
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Loved the hotel. Me and my boyfriend stayed here in really enjoyed our selves. We will book the embassy every time the staff to the amenities was wonderful...

Hope they have this hotel every where we decide to travel...

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank KimmieP23
embassysuitessanjuan, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Hello KimmieP23:

What a wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great place to stay. Breakfast in the morning and cocktails at night. Pool or beach during the day. Lots of places to eat, some fair, but most were great. Don't go during Easter or Good Friday, all the locals stay there and things are closed. Small casino in the lobby and plenty of parking if you have a car. Good location if you have a car to get places. One thing I would improve would be the breakfast selections, every morning was the same choices. We were there for 6 nights. The highway is right next door but it was not a factor in our stay.

Room Tip: For me top floor is always good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much suprtoy for staying with us and for your positive comments. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with our breakfast selection, your feedback is very important to us and we will definitely take your comments into consideration.

We look forward to seeing you again during your next stay!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

As a family we travel a lot. Since we have 4 we either need a suite or 2 rooms so Embassy Suites are always good. The San Juan Embassy Suites filled a need and very well.

The rooms are clean and updated, considering how close the hotel is too a highway also very quiet.

The bathrooms are modern a d functional. I think the towels are ok and they should provide more than 3.

The lobby is nice with a great and fast Outback Restuarant and a small casino. There is a great gift shop snack bar which had excellent coffee and reasonably priced souvenirs. The sandwiches were also good.

The pool was nice and a little cold, but it's hot in PR do a great place to cool down. You need to check in to get a towel, silly as no one counter how many towels I returned. It was never crowded and clean,

Breakfast was ok, I know that the Embassy Suites has a great reputation for breakfast and it wasn't bad but not excellent. It was tasty and filling, compared to the breakfast at Ponce Hilton it was only ok. I works have added waffles.

The best part is the nearby beach, they have a flag where the Embassy provides chairs, towels and umbrellas. Seriously nice!

Overall the Embassy Suites meet all needs, I totally recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear BeachBoy123:

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed our spacious suites, our facilities and our Beach Services. We are sorry that you were not completely satisfied with our breakfast. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.