Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino
  • Breakfast included
ESJ Azul(Isla Verde)
$167
  • Pool
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
$93
$160
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
2,641 results
All reviewsoutback steakhousehappy hourmade to order breakfastevening receptionsan juanchips and salsafree drinksliving roomclose to the airportmanagers receptiontwo blockscomplimentary breakfastrum punchshort walk to the beachcocktail hourpre cruise stayel patio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I honestly have nothing bad to say about my experience at this hotel. I stayed here for four nights with my boyfriend. It was our first time going to PR. The hotel offered free hot breakfast every morning to guests, and a manager's reception with free drinks in the evening. The rooms were clean, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The pool area was very nice, and the hotel was only about a 5-7 min walk from the beach. At the beach, guests have the opportunity to borrow complementary towels, umbrellas, and chairs. Also, there was never a long wait for a taxi. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and I would stay here again! Definitely check out the local nearby restaurant Mi Casita, and order the pork chops.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank msjkayj
embassysuitessanjuan, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you so much, msjkayj for choosing to stay with us! I am so glad to see you were satisfied with the service you received and that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future. Please come back soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great value. Room was clean. Pool area gorgeous; however, two days into the trip, the pool side bar's room charge machine stopped working. Only cash was accepted. Inconvenient to have to go back to the room. Did not get fixed the remaining three days I was there. I opted to get sun elsewhere most days because of the inconvenience. Plenty of good restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: The higher up, the better
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jenn1115
embassysuitessanjuan, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Jenn1115:

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the inconvenience you had at our pool, I shared your comments with our team.

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again during your next stay.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We spend a night at the Embassy Suites in SJ. We were looking for a nice functional hotel close to the airport having stayed at other Embassy hotel in the States. However this hotel has a very nice resort feel to it, with tropical flare and an upbeat costumer service. Checking in was great they allowed us to check in a bit early since we needed a place to attend for an event we were attending. There are several restaurants inside the hotel and many extras. I was worried that it was going to be too close to the airport but it was very relaxed and barely noticed sounds of air traffic. I am not giving the full rating because I found the breakfast time to be poorly organized but overall it was a very nice find in SJ and definitively will be going back to use it as my primary hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DrSopa

Hello DrSopa:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am so glad to see you were satisfied with the service you received.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future, please come back soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had an amazing time in PR. The Embassy Hotel was great. Staff had big smiles always asking if my room was ok was everything ok. Front desk was able to check us in early. We got to the hotel around 1130am by 1 we were in our room. Didnt waste time so the hotel held our bags until we were in our room. Breakfast was great (ie bacon, sausage, eggs, french toast, omeletts, hot cereal cold cereal your pick. The room was great the bed felt like i was sleeping on a full not a queen only complaint but the bed was comfy. Housekeeping was on point with cleaning. I must state I am not a traveler but I live in NY and i like things "now" and with great customer service and I got both at the Embassy. I did a late check out and when i inquired about it i thought the front desk said 15 (yeah yeah to good to be true smh) but it was actually 50. So it was split in half how nice. Overall I had a great experience at the Embassy and would recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear LISAD1642:

Thank you for the positive comments, we will share them with our team. We are delighted that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and that our housekeeping team exceeded your expectations. We are very proud of our hotel and out team members, they are the best!

We hope to welcome you back soon during your next trip to Puerto Rico!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with a group of 60. The staff took great care of us and were very patient with so many. The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are adequate and comfortable. You can tell it's been there awhile when you get to your room. But it is nice enough. The coqui frogs "sing" in the center court!! Waterfall and lush palms. It's very pretty. Hot breakfast with plenty to eat for all. BEAUTIFUL pool area!! Ask for a floor higher than 2. I was right about the casino/bar. The music sounded like it came through the bathroom air vent!! But folks on the 4th floor said they did not hear it at all.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KsBug79

Dear KsBug79:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the coquis singing in the atrium! I do want to apologize for the inconvenience you had with the music from the casino. I shared your comments with the Casino Director.

We hope to welcome you back during your next trip to Puerto Rico!