Would definitely stay here again. Great linens and bed! You can eat your complimentary (nice, large selection of items) breakfast outside by the pool if you like. Fairly expensive, but all the hotels are.
A selection of restaurants within a few blocks that you can walk to. Good beach also within walking distance.
You can walk to a bustop that will take you to Old San Juan (about 45 minutes) for $.75 exact change.
Taxi to airport was about $16.00+ - seem to have a standard rate, same each way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Isla Verde area, the Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan hotel is perfect for business and leisure travelers with a swim-up Cabana Pool Bar & Grill, weekday evening reception, free WiFi and free breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan Hotel Isla Verde
- Hampton Inn And Suites San Juan
- Hampton Inn Carolina
- Hampton Inn San Juan
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan Puerto Rico/Isla Verde
- Carolina Hampton Inn