“So Good we came back to same unit”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Paul S
Omaha, Nebraska
“So Good we came back to same unit”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

This was the second year in a row we came back to the ESJ Towers using Chana Cohen for our condo rental. We usually go away in January but due to a newborn had to wait until April before the baby could travel. Again a large party of three children under age 5 parents grandparents and one adopted son. Everything was super. Even with the usual problems like the entire area of Isla Verde losing power for 5 hours things worked out well.. Chana was again excellent and checked up on us even though we really did not need much. She made sure we were fine. One security guard Milton was extremely helpful. The others were a pain. Due to the size of our group we had two cars but only one parking spot. The lot was half empty and the security would not rent us a second space I don't understand them.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and size of the unit
Liked least: Security re Parking and poor wifi
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children Large groups
FlorL308
New York, New York, United States
“Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I walked in to the 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment with my family (1 fiancée 4 children and my mother) we was all totally in love with the place. It was spotless beautiful decor amazing view and we had everything we need it for the weekend. We was celebrating my son 16 bday decided to fly to San Juan for a short break. Since it was just for 2 nights I wanted a place on the beach. I got more than a beach it had a pool a gym close to everything restaurant pharmacy supermarket. Very safe amazing staff.. I have ZERO complains and will be coming back

Liked best: The view
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
mirlaivt
new jersey kenilworth
“Charming apartment for rent”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

This is my second time renting from Chana in Isla Verde Carolina Puerto Rico. The apartments are really nice and clean. Parking is not a problem and they have washer and dryer inside the apartment. The staff at the Hotel is friendly and is located just 10 minutes from the airport. Walking distance to Intercontinental Hotel, supermarket, and Restaurants. And the most important thing amazing pool and the ocean view from the balcony....

Liked best: ocean viee
Liked least: leaving the place
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
PurLuv
Bronxville, New York
“Awesome! We keep coming back.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We love staying at ESJ Towers and renting from Chana. The apt is right on the beach, conveniently located to the airport, shops and it is clean, comfortable and truly so enjoyable. We love having a kitchen and the view from the balcony is incredible. Even better, booking with Chana is easy. She is professional and cares. We look forward to coming back every year!!

Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Mar 22, 2013
Dear Stephanie. Thank you for taking your time to write a review!
Your good memories from Puerto Rico, free problems vacation and your comfort in my property ARE my rewards. I always take pride in upgrading my units, so my guest are comfortable and have a feeling of home.
Thank YOU for staying with me.
Namaste.Chana.
Johannes...
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“This tough grader and critic was blown away!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

I visited Puerto Rico for the 4th time in Jan,2013 and rented one of Chana Cohen's condo's-Studio-1260...I previously stayed in the Condado area of San Juan, but chose Isla Verde and ESJ towers because it was located right on the beach...more importantly for me, it 's the "only" beach in the San Juan area that has watersport rentals including, jet skis, banana boats and parasailing. I knew this because of my previous recent trips
Anyway, Chana was kind enough to show me some of her other properties including 1 and 2 bedroom condos which were all in excellent condition as the pictures suggested. I obviously settled on the studio as I was on a solo trip. She's very attentive and informative about most of the things tourists require. I highly recommend renting directly from Chana and not the ESJ property management...

It's a great and touristy part of San Juan for couples, singles and people travelling alone and concerned about safety...It's literally next to some very pricy and ritzy hotels with night entertainment. It's also 7-10 mins from the airport. I had a great time and looking forward to returning with some friends in the Spring. Thanks Chana!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location! location! location!
Liked least: the fact that I had to return home for work!
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Michigan
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Aug 2, 2012
I am surprised by your comment. I emailed you and called you close to 2 months previous to your arrival and let you know about the switch and your concern was that you have to be on the third floor with your friends and you were!(your friends were switched the last minutes to the first floor by the person they have rented from.Nothing to do with me).You and your husband stopped by my place to pay and you did not mention anything about a "downgrade" or the place not being clean! I would have taken immediate action to please you had you notified me of any discrepancies!
I recall you were pleased to have two full baths versus 11/2 as in a regular two bedrooms . I also recall having a pleasant conversation with you. In any case I take full responsibility for not meeting your satisfaction.I am always ready to learn and improve!
Paul S
Omaha, Nebraska
“Fantastic place to vacation”
Reviewed January 29, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Normally we rent several hotel rooms but decided to try a condo for the space and location. This worked out beautifully.We had a bunch of family including a one year and four year old so the washer/dryer got plenty of use. The beachfront location was unbeatable. Great views from the balcony. Chana Cohen could not have been nicer. She lives on the property and gave us phone numbers to call if we had any problems. We never had any but she did call to check up and see if she could do anything for.us. The only negative was that Verizon left Puerto Rico so the Wifi was not good. We have a hot spot creator but it only uses Verizon. One person in our group used Sprint and had no problems connecting

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and size of the condo
Liked least: The lack of Verizon Wifi
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing