“The best restaurant in town!”
Review of KOCO

KOCO
Ranked #17 of 42 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

It was our second visit to this exquisite restaurant and I must say it did not fail! All The food was amazing but the thing that make out night more special was our waiter Mauricio, he is the best! Make sure you ask for him if you want to enjoy your night and food! Five stars to this restaurant and five stars for him! Excellent!

1  Thank Romary5

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went to El San Juan Hotel to listen to some music at the beautiful lobby, when we decided to go to Koco restaurant. The ambiance is great, but the impressive service from our waiter was simply outstanding. I don't remember his name, but I remember that his facial hair looked like Don Quijote. His suggestions were good guidance to select our meals. The food was good to very good. I recommend this restaurant for special events and business.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants on Isla Verde strip. Seafood is amazing. Atmosphere is great...very trendy, dark & romantic...just cool. Staff are friendly...our waiter was adorable I think his name was Ernaldo. I always go when I'm in PR.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was looking for a place to eat in the El San Juan Resort and Casino so I asked the concierge what types of restaurants were available. I was told about a Caribbean restaurant behind the Casino so I headed in that direction. I had to ask someone else that worked at the hotel how to find it.
When I finally found it, I was greeted with friendliness and a cordial attitude. The restaurant was beautiful but, nearly empty. I decided to order, at the hostess' suggestion, the blackened tuna. I was presented a beautiful plated dinner but when I took a bite, I almost came to tears at how delicious it was!!!
I went back a second time with my friend and we were both greatly impressed with the whole experience. The food and the service were exceptional. I asked to meet the chef and I gave him a hug!! It was THAT good.
I spoke to one of the managers at the El San Juan about improving the ability to find Koco's, because the way it is presented now guest have no idea about the hidden treasure behind the casino. June

1  Thank GAMMIELouisiana
Reviewed May 8, 2013

One of our best meals in San Juan with service to match. Very knowledgable waiter with great recommendations.

1  Thank Rex R