“Simply great all round!”
Review of Kings Head

Kings Head
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Bawburgh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

An unplanned, not booked Saturday lunch proved to be one of the best.
Log burners, warm reception and great food.
As always everyone else`s choices were what I wished I had ordered but as my friends have small appetites I did rather well tasting everything!
By far the star was a beef shin in suet pastry [just a thin case]...enough meat for a family of four!!!.
The fish and chips delivered to a neighboring table found me tempted to sample theirs too. Sadly I was restrained by my fellow diners [and my own Britishness!]. Prices are reasonable and there is something to satisfy even the fussiest of eaters.

The wine list also is comprehensive in choice and price range.

The landlord and all staff were as "mine host" should be, friendly, quietly attentive and efficient.

How I wish this was my local!!

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

A gorgeous pub with a great choice of Sunday lunch, we've eaten here several times and always left smiling.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great food, ambience and service. Even had a good selection of ales and the first Sunday pub roast that was as good as my own home made one.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was the most enjoyable food in a pub environment that I have ever had! - fantastic.
The Kings Head layout takes a little navigation, but ultimately going through area upon area (a bit like walking through a maze) made it feel so small and cosy.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a really nice place, I've been here several times and it never fails to deliver....the food is first class and so is the service...good choice of menu at a reasonable price. We will return

1  Thank norfolkhero