Tripadvisor
Shahdad
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Lut Desert with Arman Shakeri

we spent a view days with our three kids in the desert lut. arman shakeri showed us the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jasonklimatsas
Zurich, Switzerland
Visit to Lut Desert 🐪

I found Arman through a friend on Instagram a couple of years ago and over time found his page... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tallayehs

All reviews desert tour sand dunes hottest place off road one night sunset sunrise perfect guide qeshm island professional guide three days day trip nice guy local guide awesome experience deep knowledge unique place natural attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had very high expectations for the tour to the kalouts in early January, and the trip with Arman did not disappoint. Arman picked us up, everything already packed, and took us for lunch, then to the desert. We visited a lake and the kalouts, and the next day the kalouts, a water reservoir, a caravanserai, and an old cedar tree. We stayed one night: Arman prepared wonderful dinner and we enjoyed the calmness. The tent and sleeping bags were excellent, and we had a warm and comfortable night. I hope that we can go again, for a longer trip next time. We communicated with Arman through Whatsapp (+989133421339). - Two travelers from Finland

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

I spent 1 amazing night & 2 fantastic days (15 ~ 16 Dec 2019) by Arman in margines of Lut Desert.
Calut area and Keshit waterfall were the magic subjects of this trip which, was supervised & carried out perfectly by Arman.
About him ;
Skilled desert driver, Expert desert chef & catering, Equipped 4 WD car & auxiliary facilities, perfect planing & execution and honest guide.
Hope to gett more opportunities with him in dept of Lut Desert in close future.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

I was a solo traveller and Arman was kind enough to let me join a group of fun Italian ladies with their permission of course for a 5D4N excursion in the Lut desert.

Be ready to be awed by the diversity of landscapes that Lut desert has to offer
Arman and his youngest brother Houman are professional skilful desert drivers that prioritise safety during our adventure. His brother Houman is a good singer and has a great play list. They even taught us how to dance some local dance.

We had fun riding the sand dunes, walking barefooted and lying on the soft sand. I even managed to trek along the ridge of
the sand dunes for an hour.

At night the sky turned into a magical wonderland. Thousand of stars lit up the sky and I just wish that they had a telescope.

You should bring

A head torch - very useful at night time esp when you need to answer your nature's call

A disposable biodegradable baby wip

A book or a card or a board game at night esp if are staying in the desert for more
than two days

Comfortable clothes as you'll be in the car
most of the times though there are frequent camera stops

YES I highly recommended Arman and his brother Houman if you plan to visit Lut desert

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2019

Arman treated me as a friend whom he met deep in the desert; there's no better way to get into the extraterrestrial area of hottest desert, sleep under million of stars, walk in deep sand, all with careful and warm host. I recommend this to anyone - even to kids

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Petr_Horacek
Reviewed December 2, 2019 via mobile

Another planet on the Earth!
Must see place in whole Iran! Especially that big salt lake inside the heart of the hottest place on th Earth. Can you imagine that in the heart of the desert plased a salt sea? Its unbelievable. Its fantastic!
I booked the best desert guide @armanshakeri1 to visit deep places of this deserts and to spend a night there. To that faraway plases only special jeeps allowed to go! I highly recommend you to book desert guides, not a taxi drives which can't take you to the depth of the desert.
I spent almostly 2 days with Arman in the deserts and it was amazing experience. All things were very comfortable and interesting. He is a professional desert driver and nobody has such a lot of treks on GPS like he has. And he has friends everywhere and can help you with every question. I'm addicted to the deserts and 2 days was not enough for me, so I will definitely come back again!

Date of experience: September 2019